• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Conor Mcgregor hasn't been tested by USADA for a year

The only idiot here is you for struggling to understand that what makes it random testing is the ATHLETE not knowing when the tests are coming. Not USADA knowing that information. USADA can test or not test an athlete however many times they want to and it's random testing so long as the athlete isn't aware of when the tests are too.

Any number includes 0. It also includes 200 in the next quarter after not testing them for awhile. Or however many times a monkey manages to throw a dart successfully at a dart board. Or if they step outside and see their shadow or not. Whatever. It needs to be random TO THE ATHLETE.

Thanks for attending this Ted Talk.

Oh I got it now, serious and stupid, enjoy your random uh, nothing. It's not random testing if there is no testing.

Screenshot-2022-03-22-at-13.51.16.png

d3992da5-5282-480c-ab86-ccf383d2aa87_a91de0a2.jpg
This is definitely that random dude that put on the fake Conor tats and walked around trying to get attention

it’s literally a different head. It’s not even close to his face. I don’t buy it.

This is definitely that random dude that put on the fake Conor tats and walked around trying to get attention

it’s literally a different head. It’s not even close to his face. I don’t buy it.

Absolutely identical tattoos, to a T, with some kind of skin mole in exactly same place too?

And exactly same cauliflower ears?

7622c34f26a4298a768e5b27770d0bf1.jpg

It's Conor he's just super bloated, that's the entire point. Looks like his pressure is like 180/120 too.

Last edited:
After Nate made fun of Ido Portal and all of MMA joined in on it despite Conor's unique movements being his entire mystique and success, it's all been downhill. He's still won fights/gotten his knocks in from latent skill and power, but he should've never let the jokes get to him when the results spoke for themselves.

LOL

Conor’s success was based on his excellent timing and ability to set up the finish quickly. Being a monster FW with an exceptional reach also helped. Crawling around like a monkey and practicing tornado kicks had zero influence on his performances. If anything, it was detrimental because it was time wasted not working on fundamentals (which would later cost him fights).

What actually shut down Portal’s Conor milking business was not what Nate said, but what he did to Conor in the cage with basic, meat and potatoes boxing.

Not it's false... at equal weight, greater muscle mass is beneficial...

If he was fatter while being heavier, his cardio would have been even worse...

Why do people keep making this false assumption ?

Being heavier impacts your cardio negatively, not a greater muscle mass for a given weight...

Heavy and lean > heavy and fat cardio wise.
It's obvious in his fights. He did his strength and conditioning wrong for his body type and fighting style. That's why he's slower and lost his speed/footwork/movement/explosiveness. You need a balance, Conor became a bodybuilder and focused on higher weight, less reps, and slower rep movements, he is mostly working his slow twitch muscles now. That's why he lost his speed/footwork/movement. Conor's cardio was always questionable, the extra muscle mass doesn't help.

For me the main thing that ruined Conor’s effectiveness is all the boxing training. Every punch he throws is hooked now, even the left hand. He used to throw it straight down the pipe from a longer range, he doesn’t do that now.

The extra muscle clearly doesn’t help someone with cardio issues also.

Plus, he is fighting people his own size who can take a punch

The rules dont apply to Conor. The guy could pulse and theyd just move the card wouldnt they? He could his pregnant women with his car amd wouldnt see more than a day in jail. Even his wife and kids live in fear of him.
Jon jones

LOL

Conor’s success was based on his excellent timing and ability to set up the finish quickly. Being a monster FW with an exceptional reach also helped. Crawling around like a monkey and practicing tornado kicks had zero influence on his performances. If anything, it was detrimental because it was time wasted not working on fundamentals (which would later cost him fights).

What actually shut down Portal’s Conor milking business was not what Nate said, but what he did to Conor in the cage with basic, meat and potatoes boxing.
I disagree. Ido was just there to keep him loose when he left Ireland and came to Vegas for last week or so of training to keep him loose. I dont think he really "wasted" alot of time with him. Plus being able to move better is of course a good thing.

Does going on HGH / peds really help that much for recovering from an injury like the leg break? my knowledge on peds is very limited but we saw Anderson claim he did it to help recover from the leg injury no? and now Conor looking like this? Conor seemed Natty before but now he looks like mini-Dana.

That's what i hate in sport : privileges and iniquity.

Doping completely changed the game.

I'm almost certain some champions would never have been champion without the best pharmacy (no matter their sport).
I agree, with every fiber of my being.

Does going on HGH / peds really help that much for recovering from an injury like the leg break? my knowledge on peds is very limited but we saw Anderson claim he did it to help recover from the leg injury no? and now Conor looking like this? Conor seemed Natty before but now he looks like mini-Dana.
I don't know firsthand, but I have heard HGH can help a lot

Every situation brings a wide spectrum of variables but yes it certainly can have a tremendous positive effect especially in the early stages of recovery. Also recovery from typical athletic trauma in my experience seems to work in the same way as compounded interest, specifically I mean that more effort put in at the onset can result in a very powerful exponential type result later on. That applies with or without PED's.

Jon jones

I'll see your Jon Jones and rise you Brock Lesnar. Hell, *I've* been tested for PEDs since the last time Conor was. Apparently somehow accidentally in my bedroom some female USADA agent saw me au naturel and figured I wasn't all natural. Next thing I know USADA's knocking on my door at 4 AM wanting a sample. Spoiler alert: like every other true Sherdogger, I was clean.

He should have retired and Became a influencer after may/Mac. He's pretty much been that ever since.

Back