• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Conor Mcgregor hasn't been tested by USADA for a year

That's what i hate in sport : privileges and iniquity.

Doping completely changed the game.

I'm almost certain some champions would never have been champion without the best pharmacy (no matter their sport).

The fact that McG hasn't been tested in so long is highly suspicious. Fishy.

I think Conor is gonna make a big comeback. I have feeling that somehow he will retain his athleticism late into his career. Don’t ask me how …. I just have a hunch
Has anyone checked to see if he has a bio-chemist on staff on his yacht?

Lol Conor can take every PED he can buy, it’s not going to reverse his decline.

He’s slower, his cardio is only getting worse with age and size, he’s coming off a major injury and he’s never been anything special outside of the FW division. He doesn’t have the all-around skills to negate losing a step.

I hope he looks good in training, though. The great thing about Conor is that you can always get a good betting line against him since he’s the biggest public name of all-time. Unfortunately, we’ll never get anything like those Poirier and Khabib lines ever again, though.
Even the Mayweather fight. Floyd was only 2-3 to 1 favorite before the fight.

If Conor is on gear, he's doing it wrong. The man has good genetics, on gear he'd look amazing....

The more muscle he packs on, the worse his already terrible cardio becomes. If he ever fights again he's going to lose, unless they put him against someone like Diego Sanchez.
This. He needs to watch DBZ and watch the Cell Saga.

This. He needs to watch DBZ and watch the Cell Saga.

Not it's false... at equal weight, greater muscle mass is beneficial...

If he was fatter while being heavier, his cardio would have been even worse...

Why do people keep making this false assumption ?

Being heavier impacts your cardio negatively, not a greater muscle mass for a given weight...

Heavy and lean > heavy and fat cardio wise.

I think Conor is gonna make a big comeback. I have feeling that somehow he will retain his athleticism late into his career. Don’t ask me how …. I just have a hunch
I agree.
He might pick up a few wins. If they feed him Nate, Cowboy, or some other special hand picked opponent.

That's criminal. Something is up, they're letting him do non-USADA approved treatments for his broken leg I guess. And letting him bulk up to make up for the muscle mass he lost gimping around.

No one else goes a year without being tested, certainly not a big name. Did they really think no one would notice?

Tested in 2021 4 times, 6 times, and 1 time in Q1,2,3

Tested 0 times in Q4 of 2021

Tested 0 times in Q1, Q2, Q3 of 2022

How do you go from 11 tests in the first 9 months of 2021 to tested 0 times in the first 9 months a year later?

I wonder if they just let him out of the testing pool, and then they'll put him back in 6 months before his next fight. Probably just said "oh he's not active any more"

Serious or stupid? Must be serious cause if you are that stupid how would you know

The only idiot here is you for struggling to understand that what makes it random testing is the ATHLETE not knowing when the tests are coming. Not USADA knowing that information. USADA can test or not test an athlete however many times they want to and it's random testing so long as the athlete isn't aware of when the tests are too.

Any number includes 0. It also includes 200 in the next quarter after not testing them for awhile. Or however many times a monkey manages to throw a dart successfully at a dart board. Or if they step outside and see their shadow or not. Whatever. It needs to be random TO THE ATHLETE.

Thanks for attending this Ted Talk.

He isn't fighting now so I don't give a fuck. Only his pussy haters care so they can piss off.

Tested in 2021 4 times, 6 times, and 1 time in Q1,2,3

Tested 0 times in Q4 of 2021

Tested 0 times in Q1, Q2, Q3 of 2022

How do you go from 11 tests in the first 9 months of 2021 to tested 0 times in the first 9 months a year later?

I wonder if they just let him out of the testing pool, and then they'll put him back in 6 months before his next fight. Probably just said "oh he's not active any more"

Except we know Conor is still active with the UFC as he continues to be ranked. You can only be ranked by maintaining an active status with the UFC.

He's not being tested because USADA's simply not testing him. Why that is is up to USADA.

That's criminal. Something is up, they're letting him do non-USADA approved treatments for his broken leg I guess. And letting him bulk up to make up for the muscle mass he lost gimping around.

No one else goes a year without being tested, certainly not a big name. Did they really think no one would notice?
I think Jones went nearly a year without being tested while on suspension, which was even more ridiculous since he was known to be a PED user.

Even the Mayweather fight. Floyd was only 2-3 to 1 favorite before the fight.
Floyd was around -400 but Conor was probably around 2 to 3 to one Underdog. The odds were ridiculous, I didn't hear the odds until it was too late to take advantage of it at the time sports gambling was illegal where I live and since I don't gamble I didn't have a way to make a bet that late in the game.

That's what i hate in sport : privileges and iniquity.

Doping completely changed the game.

I'm almost certain some champions would never have been champion without the best pharmacy (no matter their sport).
There is no way anyone could think Tom Brady is not on drugs at this point. It is still insane to be able to be that good at his age on PEDs but impossible without them

Back