Media Conor McGregor Gives Response To Ben Askren's "Never Win A Belt Again" Claim

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Here we have Ben Askren soul searching after he was man handled and left in a pool of blood in the octagon against Robbie Lawler and Jorge Masvidal. Firing random shots at Conor as he cucks out for Khabib & Dustin.

upload_2019-9-11_14-23-40.png
upload_2019-9-11_14-23-23.png
upload_2019-9-11_14-23-56.png
^ This was the one Conor replied to

Personally I believe he got this quote from this Tyson Fury batman video.

"Why so serious?" then Batman Fury jumps over and takes him out.

Conor has quoted The Joker from The Dark Knight before. Glad to see he's a fan of such a great character.

Why so serious? It's only business.

Here we have Ben Askren soul searching after he was man handled and left in a pool of blood in the octagon against Robbie Lawler and Jorge Masvidal. Firing random shots at Conor as he cucks out for Khabib & Dustin.

View attachment 643777
View attachment 643775
View attachment 643779
^ This was the one Conor replied to

Personally I believe he got this quote from this Tyson Fury batman video.

"Why so serious?" then Batman Fury jumps over and takes him out.

Ben is not wrong. This is some cringey shit.
<bball1>

no need to make a thread every time that leprechaun tweets

You realize you're on sherdog, right bud? We make threads if Conor takes a picture of his leg. Part of what makes this place the goat forum tbh

lol.. forever pound for pound best twitter warrior of this generation,roasted afro limp frankenstein

You think conor said "why so serious" because of an old Tyson fury video, not because the joker movie is coming out in a few weeks? ....lol

You think conor said "why so serious" because of an old Tyson fury video, not because the joker movie is coming out in a few weeks? ....lol

I think Conor was watching the Fury video because he wanted to get hyped up for the new Joker movie. It's honestly the best trailer for the movie anyways, Tyson should get royalties

no need to make a thread every time that leprechaun tweets
that is true for most fighters but not Conor McGregor, everything he says is big news for this community

it is a race to be the one to make a thread about his latest comments, if you don't like it don't read them!

Conor has quoted The Joker from The Dark Knight before. Glad to see he's a fan of such a great character.

It's clearly from Metallica's Lars Ulrich, bro.

kidding and dislike for both of them aside... this is the fight to make!!! the build up and trsh talk will be EPIC they both need a big win over a name to get their fan base going again... and TBH I think both with good camps would have a decent shot...

Ben is not wrong. This is some cringey shit.
<bball1>
Its Ben being the cringey one here.

Embarrasing he has the gall to even jump in. I guess his soul is still with Masvidal's knee as the knee's beloved wife.

Back