Media Conor McGregor Gives Response To Ben Askren's "Never Win A Belt Again" Claim

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Its Ben being the cringey one here.

Embarrasing he has the gall to even jump in. I guess his soul is still with Masvidal's knee as the knee's beloved wife.
At least Ben can argue that his loss was a "fluke", Conor was thoroughly dominated. Ben wins the rematch 99/100.

Winner of Fastest KO in ufc title fight history vs the loser of the fastest ko period in ufc history

Ben needs to zip it

Askren talking about Conor dont want to be smashed again by Khabob, at least he went 4 rounds with him....Askren didnt even last 4 seconds in his last fight
{<jordan}

Askren talking about Conor dont want to be smashed again by Khabob, at least he went 4 rounds with him....Askren didnt even last 4 seconds in his last fight
{<jordan}
I don't know which one I'd prefer if you include the extra fight afterwards.

At least Ben can argue that his loss was a "fluke", Conor was thoroughly dominated. Ben wins the rematch 99/100.

<23>

He can argue that he got flat lined in record time by a journeyman? As opposed to putting up the best fight yet against someone who is 28-0 off a 2-year layoff?

That would be a great argument.

Personally I believe he got this quote from this Tyson Fury batman video.

"Why so serious?" then Batman Fury jumps over and takes him out.

Christopher Nolan later made a little-known movie inspired by this press conference

kidding and dislike for both of them aside... this is the fight to make!!! the build up and trsh talk will be EPIC they both need a big win over a name to get their fan base going again... and TBH I think both with good camps would have a decent shot...

Ha, not a bad fight, actually. :D

The cringe is too much for me to bear.

iu

After the Maia fight.. Askren vs McGregor

Conor fans grasping for Twitter victories since Conor hasn't won shit in years.

I can’t wait to see the new joker movie lol. Thanks for reminding me Conor.

Here we have Ben Askren soul searching after he was man handled and left in a pool of blood in the octagon against Robbie Lawler and Jorge Masvidal
gaslight much?

Back