Conor McGregor: Frankie went 0-2 at LW then fought for FW title and got the head slapped off him

Conor has gone from annoying as fuck to becoming a little likeable to annoying as fuck. And I can't stand UFC brass. I'm kind of hoping UFC sells the business and Conor takes up soccer or tennis or something.

Frankie actually achieved something at LW, didn't have to be the bigger man to win. Sorry Connie, nothing you say makes up for that.

Too bad that fight didn't happen and doesn't look like it ever will.
I was looking forward to that fight so bad cause I knew Rda would have wrecked him, guys just a best lately.

Facts are facts, 2 losses, next fight title shot. I'm sure there was uproar at the time tho.
He went 9-3-1 @ lw. Only lost against champions and a #1 contender.

Conor lost to an unranked welterweight.

He went 9-3-1 @ lw. Only lost against champions and a #1 contender.

Conor lost to an unranked welterweight.
unranked welterweight lost to another unranked welterweight, which basically means nothing lol

Frankie arguably went 2-0 at LW against Bendo (fighting at his street weight) and arguably beat Aldo at FW while being a small FW. So...

Styles make fights, Nate's chin, boxing and cardio is a far cry from what Dos Anjos brings to the table.

I would think as well that Conor would struggle against Edgar, who struggled against Aldo, who got KTFO by Conor in 13 seconds.

Frankie arguably went 2-0 at LW against Bendo (fighting at his street weight) and arguably beat Aldo at FW while being a small FW. So...
LOL You Edgar Dickriders are hilarious. There is no way Edgar "arguably" won that fight. Aldo won 4 rounds to 1.

Conor wants absolutely nothing to do with Frankie. This is easily one of the more blatant cases of ducking an opponent. Also, last I checked Conor was the one who got bitch slapped in one of his fights.

Frankie actually won a ton of fights at LW and defended the title twice and could have been more with some controversial decisions thrown in.

How satisfying would it be for Frankie if Conor gets KO'd by Nate in the rematch and then gets finished by Frankie with GNP in his next fight?

Will the same thing that Conor bashed Frankie for end up happening to him?

"c'mon you eff see, give da fanz wut dey want to see. pleez pleez pleez" every fucking day, and Frankie is desperate? Plus 0 and 2 at LW? that's hippy dippy high off your ass speak. C'mon now. Conor never heard of fight finder? ;)

I guess conor can talk but Frankie can take solace in the fact that he's not a quitter like mcpanic wrestler

Funny. I figured Conor would be the last person to bring up slaps. The guy got the-will-to-fight slapped right out of him.

So, still a big mouth? Lol, dat defence mechanism.

His two losses at LW were against a guy who made Nate look like an amateur, and Frankie deserved the win in the rematch.

LOL You Edgar Dickriders are hilarious. There is no way Edgar "arguably" won that fight. Aldo won 4 rounds to 1.
Didn't Edgar win the last two rounds? And wasn't the third round somewhat close? I'm not an Edgar dickrider, but that Aldo fight was close.

Back