Conor McGregor fans....GOAT? really?

Well this is entertainment to me like NFL NBA NHL. etc. NOT much of a gambler tbh. And I do think in MMA anyone can beat anyone. Upsets happen. Conor looks like a competitor. That was never the issue the whole point is that he is no where near to being called the GOAT.

But if u want I'm down to bet $50 on Aldo winning.

Place a bet if you are that confident, please. You will make some money if you are right, and if not, you will learn a lesson. It is immoral to make such powerful claims about absolute certainty without putting your money where your mouth is. And, by placing a bet behind absolute certainties you aren't actually gambling because there is only one outcome, right?

Your money is your honor.

Myself, I will be waiting for the lines to jump on Conor Hype, and place a bet for Aldo because I very strongly believe Aldo will finish this with round 2 TKO and make it look easy. I am wondering what the rest of the card will be.

Tons of fighters have longer streaks and better KOs. Sorry.

Conor is impressive. Thats where it ends

Dude the FW division is the best in the UFC easily. Former champs in higher divisions can barely compete. Conor's resume has better wins than anyone else, especially the freakshow fights in pride. Conor is so good at moving Fedor probably wouldn't beat him in a striking match.

He's the GOAT now and will be just padding his resume after he wins the FW, LW and WW titles

it's always been a joke, it's been played out though, but that won't stop sherdog. have you heard of sexyama by any chance? lol

mma really doesn't have a goat yet, actually, goat status should be near impossible to attain since it's 'of ALL time'

how can you be the greatest of all time? what happens if someone else surpasses the things the previous goat did, is the previous goat demoted to former goat status? i just don't know.

Place a bet if you are that confident, please. You will make some money if you are right, and if not, you will learn a lesson. It is immoral to make such powerful claims about absolute certainty without putting your money where your mouth is. And, by placing a bet behind absolute certainties you aren't actually gambling because there is only one outcome, right?

Your money is your honor.

Myself, I will be waiting for the lines to jump on Conor Hype, and place a bet for Aldo because I very strongly believe Aldo will finish this with round 2 TKO and make it look easy. I am wondering what the rest of the card will be.

I am gonna bet. I said I got $50 on Aldo.

Where do u guys bet through?

Also no I'm not certain. It's mma Aldo can get lose just like anyone else. I think he's gonna smash on Conor thought which why I'll gamble. Pretty simple logic. You are doing to much trying to stand out and act cool lol whatever.

tumblr_inline_mirerys2Kq1rfrp4r.gif

Sure he is better than Fedor, no doubt. But hickson would armbar him in < 90 seconds.

Not everything on the internet should be considered the absolute truth. There's no denying Conor anymore but people joke alot about him being the GOAT. And as long as he keeps on winning, why should'nt we?

it started off as a joke (i think Sherdog may have been the origin). but most of his fans genuinely believe it now.

If you are THAT confident in the outcome of the fight, why not place a bet and make some money? I don't need to know if he is a gambler to suggest he place a bet, just like I don't need to know if he is a fornicator to suggest he have sex.

Being "confident" doesn't mean he is %100 sure he is going to win.You know that right ? Or are you just dumb ?

It's the corniest, lamest fanbase i've ever seen in my life.

tee hee heee conor is the greatest ever tee heee heee really fucking origional.

I heard some call him the Irish Ali... lol delusional

More like Goldie is delusional. He's the ONLY one I heard say that. I swear I even heard someone in the background all high-pitched "Whaaaaaat?" immediately after. Sounded like Rogan.

Don't pay attention to those trolls.Being a GOAT requires some resume as a champ,not a 5 win streak in UFC.(Even if those 5 wins are the greatest victories of all time)

Unless you can see the future. Like Mystic Mac can.

Back