Conor McGregor fans....GOAT? really?

It's the corniest, lamest fanbase i've ever seen in my life.

tee hee heee conor is the greatest ever tee heee heee really fucking origional.

Honestly I think it's a loud minority that do this. I'm a fan, but I've never once thought he was the greatest. I'm glad he's got people talking and his fights have been enjoyable. But lumping all of McGregor's fans into the GOAT category is getting as old as the GOAT thing in the first place.

Honestly I think it's a loud minority that do this. I'm a fan, but I've never once thought he was the greatest. I'm glad he's got people talking and his fights have been enjoyable. But lumping all of McGregor's fans into the GOAT category is getting as old as the GOAT thing in the first place.

Copy that.

I don't know if it's 15 year olds that are doing all this obsessive talk or people just have nothing to get excited about anymore so it's vastly overblown.

I hate being the funny police but god damn is this shit lame.

I knew he'd go down in history at the GOAT the moment I saw him. You can just tell by his hair.

This question is for Conor fans. Do you guys honestly believe that he is the greatest fighter of all time? I mean please explain how?

Or am I missing something? Are you guys just going along with the hype control of this guy? Is it some type of joke to call him the greatest of all time this early?

He's fast. Hard hitter. Flashy. I like his style.. Looks a little too big for his opponents and then complains about them being small?

Move up then Conor!

GOAT? WHO HAS HE BEATEN TO BE THE GOAT? NO BELT. NO TITLE DEFENSES.

GTFO

I remember before the shogun fight, everyone was like ''Do you guys honestly believe Jon Jones is the greatest fighter of all time? I mean please explain how?

Or am I missing something?

He's Flashy. I like his style.. Looks a little too big for his opponents and then complains about them being small?''

It's the corniest, lamest fanbase i've ever seen in my life.

tee hee heee conor is the greatest ever tee heee heee really fucking origional.

you and your favorite fighters absolutely suck

Dude relax ! No one really thinks he is the GOAT , but he may be when its all over . I'm a big fan and even if he loses to Aldo I would still be a fan (conor will win)

It's a joke. Connor is awesome but calling him anything close to the Greatest of All Time is obviously hyperbole.

Fedor, Anderson, Georges, Aldo, Shogun, Hendo, etc all have better resumes obviously.

Besides, the future GOAT is Anthony Pettis, duh.

More like Goldie is delusional. He's the ONLY one I heard say that. I swear I even heard someone in the background all high-pitched "Whaaaaaat?" immediately after. Sounded like Rogan.

You must have not been watching much of the promotional material before the fight. Fertita said it, Rogan said it. It really was ridiculous.

Back