• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor eyes comeback to the UFC-octagon: “I must return to my way of living”

Will Conor McGregor ever fight again?

• Total voters
Quit talking and start doing. He owes Chandler a fight. Get on it, buddeh.

And of course as long as he declares what peds he’s taken while being out of the testing pool. He can’t be punished for them. Then January 1, 2024 go to town.

If by greatness, you mean dick, I agree.

He had moments of greatness. He was also a dick at times. I didn't care for a lot of his antics, but the guy was a special talent. He's an embarrassment now (largely because of alcohol and drug abuse, and money going to his head), unfortunately for him and his fans.

This dude was legit:

I honestly think he should have never ditched Ido Portal, funnily enough.

If you want to return then return but remember no one is irreplaceable in the UFC except daddy Dana so UFC is not desperate for you boi

Conor could still give us some exciting fights and has the power/accuracy to KO a lot of fighters, but his prime is way past him.

Money's spent.

im-broke-broke.gif

Back