• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor eyes comeback to the UFC-octagon: “I must return to my way of living”

Will Conor McGregor ever fight again?

• Total voters
lol he made at least 150 millions in selling proper twelve some of you are straight delusional
there's a reason he's still one of the richest athlete in the world
THAT is his way of living - being a businessman and twitter troll. Fighting is not his way of living.

Bro you've only two options in Dublin. Just working hard without any distraction and earning a shitload of money or partying and coking.

The weather, the atmosphere, the greyness, the architecture, the constantly storm-like wind, the rain bro the fucking rain is killing you. I am not even starting with the junkies and criminals. Little kids (I mean 10 - 14 years old kids!!) consuming and selling drugs in the middle of the neighborhood, explosions (new year eve rockets and so) until late nights and so much more.

The people and the pubs are amazing though. I really love Dublin and the Dubliners but I wouldn't recommend living there.

Shout out to Ballymun, D11!
Right, so perfect for a weekend with the lads, not so much for living there with the wife?;)

He doesn’t look to be in the right spot at this moment, kinda like with Volkanovski.
Hopefully Conor will find joy in whatever he does next

So return to Hookers and Cocaine? How is that any different than the last five years?

Conor is coming back!! Hide Your GFs, Board The Bathroom Stalls, Don't Get Invited To Yacht Parties, And Do not Get On The Bus....

Right, so perfect for a weekend with the lads, not so much for living there with the wife?;)

Bar hopping is great but night clubs and bars are closing at 2AM. You've to find some nasty brazilian underground after party to coke up and party until the morning

he should hang it up and focus on being a good father. he’s not an elite fighter anymore.

He had moments of greatness. He was also a dick at times. I didn't care for a lot of his antics, but the guy was a special talent. He's an embarrassment now (largely because of alcohol and drug abuse, and money going to his head), unfortunately for him and his fans.

This dude was legit:

I honestly think he should have never ditched Ido Portal, funnily enough.

Early Conor was something, and I think a lot of people forget that now, or overlook it.

Idk if he'll ever get back to that, most likely no, but he was legit. The antics became a lot, some were beyond overboard but others were pretty great.

That speech after becoming double champ, "I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize..." is legendary imo.

THAT is his way of living - being a businessman and twitter troll. Fighting is not his way of living.

yet he still is one of the greatest fighter of all time, former two divisional champs.

He wanted loads of money, he has it. He no longer has the hunger to fight but he still has the hunger to be in the lime light.

Why the fuck are his eyes going all over the place while he talks? Is he coked up here or something?

Isn't he a billionaire?
Hasn't he retired 3 times?
Didn't he "basically l" admit to taking PED's to get his leg right?
He needs a bit of a better narrative to his livelihood being taken away from him, he didn't want to piss in the cup, no-one forced him to take PED's.

Remember eight years ago when McGregor was winning big fights in the UFC? He had a great 2015.

lol he made at least 150 millions in selling proper twelve some of you are straight delusional
there's a reason he's still one of the richest athlete in the world
ahh there he is , you sound poor , living through someone elses money

I have no doubt he will fight again, Ijust don’t know if he will ever win again….lol

Back