• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor enjoying himself at the club this weekend

Imagine if Jon and Conor went partying <JonesLaugh><mcgoat>
dGhj0yXCs50Dy-8qNkxhG1bOo7qI0JgNhHu-Z81vDJA.jpg

yeah chandler's fight iq makes him look that way
Chandler has a brilliant fighting IQ. Go in guns blazing and put on exciting fights that fans want to see against the biggest names in the sport. His brilliant fight IQ has him looking at an awesome payday while thoroughly enjoying his whooping of Conor. Much higher IQ than everyone else in the sport who have been using their iQ's to try to get the opportunity to whoop up on him.

Weird that he's acting all drunk because we all know he's staying completely sober in the run up to the Chandler fight.

Cos, you know, he said he was right?

And I believe him.
Ia this age i feel like he's forcing his girlfriend to still act like a desperate hoe while they have so many kids lmao, she's probably losing her marble because she's not wifed up yet and i get the feeling he wants to leave her

Was that her licking his stomach?
Yeah, people always talk about Conor disrespecting Dee...I was one of those people...but I honestly feel she is just like him lol...I mean 30 something years old dancing in a club and licking your mans chest....fucking hell. I hope Chandler breaks him and send him packing...and I think Conor is the better fighter, I just fucking hate what money did to him as he has become a complete piece of trash.

That's insanely low and disgusting. Filming himself drunk and then committing sexual assault just made it worse for him considering his history with sexual assault allegations. Maybe there's some truth to one of those rape allegations.

Sexual assault lmao. Stop being a drama queen.

Maybe he missheard Chandler and thought he was saying "see you at the pub"

Why even take the fight if he knows he’s gonna lose like this

I really don't understand the concept of partying at clubs when you're 35+ with a partner and kids

If someone is really 'over it', that's perfectly fine...but why should iet stop after a certain age or due to family status if you still enjoy it?

Take your partner out with you, leave the kids with a family member or babysitter, and enjoy a proper night out once in a while. It's healthy to socialize and have fun!

As for McTapper, it seems like a lot of people are drawing some very presumptuous conclusions about him based on these little clips. With the Garcia situation so fresh, you would think people would know better. Having said that, I do hope Chandler flatlines him and we can be done with this silly shit lol.

Back