Media Conor McGregor calling for Frankie Edgar fight is genius

Every stupid thing that Conor does somebody open a thread calling it "genius" :(

Of course, he struggles with people the same size as him lol

Fighting a 135 er in his late 30s... how challenging.

I still think Frankie beats him. Conor still has average TDD, shit cardio, and no game off of his back

Conor is being nice because his public image is poor at the moment, it won't last long

Dude should just fight whoever and be humble. The trash talking shtick is over..hes milked it well. Now it would be beneficial to just pile on more money and improve character.

Give him Gaethje, Pettis, or Penn.

Ferguson/Khabib needs to happen already.
Penn jesus Christ. Idk whod win. Id pick Conor but at this point not realy sure. Penn might take him down and if he gets mount Conor will tap

I hope they give him Frankie...No quit in the Jersey Kid, he will finish Conor inside of 3 rounds. Too much pressure, too much of a gas tank and too much of a ground game for Conor to deal with. Frankie may be past his prime but this is a BAD fight for the Irishman.
Well Dana White knows if they have any more money to squeeze outa Conor he cant go into a risky fight.
Conor NEEDS a win, and it has to be his next fight. Frankie Edgar is older, hes been stopped by Brian Ortega, he is a great comeback fight for Conor. Its very winnable, compared to his other options. It can go two ways, I can see Conor getting a knock out if his camp goes well and he is motivated. Or it will turn into a fight like we saw with Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez.

On another note: What the Fuck do I need to create threads in this forum?

From the looks of the front page most day, a sub 80 IQ, and a penchant for plagiarism.

Conor once again showing that he is willing to fight anyone.

Calling for the easiest fight with a out of prime Edgar that is now a BW.
Dude's arrogance is just beyond belief. He knows if he get's humiliated once again his fanbase will slowly but surely deteriorate , and that's what i wish him.

Conor is a career Featherweight. He ran out of big names at FW. He can punch above his weight, but he went 19-2 before he fought above his weight, and 2-2 after he moved up.

He should be fighting at FW. If he wants a big name, Faber said he'd move up for special fights. Or he could fight for a belt again at FW; that would be a big enough fight. He needs a fight next that he has a good chance of winning. He has solid potential against both Faber and Max.

conor would probably ko frankie, but gotta beware of good wrestlers

Frankies moving down to 135
And that’s the only reason he mentioned his name.

If Tony announced he was retiring tomorrow, Conor would start talking about how he wish he could have fought him.

Back