Conor McGregor burns Paulie Malignaggi with sparring photos after Artem Lobov altercation

Funny thing is Conor still lost in sparring even though he has some pictures landing punches.

He lost, and then Paulie outed him as gay.

Paulie shows no remorse, dude is brutal.
Oh wait... how do you know that Conor "lost" that sparring session?

BTW, the real beef begun when Dana posted clips and pics of that sparring session trying to show that Conor got some potential in his fight against Floyd. Then Paulie got mad about it.

Lmao people hate Conor so much they become paulie fans when they never even watched one of his fights. you haters can be pathetic

20 years from now paula will still be yelling at the top of his lungs begging for a chance to redeem his dignity against Conor.

Conor will be a billionaire by that time and not even remember who paula is

That's a Paulie who was fat and coming off the couch, and still Conor couldn't put him away. Conor has nothing to brag about.

<TrumpWrong1>

“Honestly I questioned last night whether I could go twelve rounds and the first five rounds of back-and-forth action, I wasn’t really sure I could go the full twelve. Then as we got to round six, he started fading a little bit and that’s when I really tried to dig in there and that’s when I said you know what I’m going to stay in here, I got a point to make tonight. I managed to last until about 12, but in rounds 11 and 12 he came back and put it on me. I just totally gassed out in the eleventh and twelfth. So we returned the favors to each other last night.”

Lmao people hate Conor so much they become paulie fans when they never even watched one of his fights. you haters can be pathetic

Idk why so many sherdoggers here cant admit the possibility of Conor giving Paulie a hard time. Fighters with very strong grappling will be Conor’s weakness forever but other than that.. the dude can fucking strike/ box. Paulie is a decade older, smaller and totally out of shape. I dont see what is so unreal about Conor beating the guy. Its a possibility, Conor is a very good striker.

All ive seen ever since that sparring session went down is a very bitter, sensitive Paulie who is all about bitching.... and a laughing Mcgregor. Same thing that ive seen with McG vs Khabib or everytime a sore loser looks for a rematch via social media. The sore loser cant let it go just like your typical bitter ex that you just dumped. And if you ask me, the one being a sore loser is Paulie boy.

Last edited:
If you ever feel the need to describe an stereotypical New York Italian to someone just show then a video of Pauli ranting like a crazy ex.

People who call for the full unedited footage after being wrong about Conor busting up and knocking down Paulie are probably the same people who call for the full unredacted Mueller report after also being wrong about Russian collusion.

You guys don't care, you just want to move the goalposts until something somewhere slightly goes in your favour so that you can finally claim "victory"

All y’all saying this is embarrassing for Connor to post shit on twitter lmao y’all are clowns this shits funny

I'm sure one can find a photo of Canor landing a punch on Mayweather and Khabib too, but we all know how those fights went. Had Canor really destroyed Paulie in sparring as he said, he would have released the full sparring footage, but he won't, which tells me precisely how THAT fight went as well.

Pathetic.

Show me all the swelling and bruises that he put on Mayweather’s face? Show me footage of him knocking Mayweather down. I can’t seem to find it?

Those are all new, I haven't seen those yet.

Oh wait... how do you know that Conor "lost" that sparring session?

BTW, the real beef begun when Dana posted clips and pics of that sparring session trying to show that Conor got some potential in his fight against Floyd. Then Paulie got mad about it.

You know he lost because he refuses to post any significant amount of footage from the fight. Just cherry picked pictures and couple second videos that show him positive.

Just like he did posting pictures of him punching Khabib after getting thoroughly mauled in the fight.

Back