Conor McGregor burns Paulie Malignaggi with sparring photos after Artem Lobov altercation

D3MVKedUEAADv0G.jpg

D3MWmoSXsAEIhXu.jpg

LMAO.
Lmfao @ Artem flexing in the background

I wonder why he choose still frame pictures and not an actual video of the sparring match??

No video because Paulie controlled the pace.. He went 12 rounds with off the couch Paulie.. If Conor was throttling him, it wouldn't have gone that far.. This is just a rapist continuing to lie

Paulie was a slick fighter but no power at all, 115 WMMA power. Conrad can just walk him down and beat him up, especially now that Paulie is way out of prime.

You know he lost because he refuses to post any significant amount of footage from the fight. Just cherry picked pictures and couple second videos that show him positive.

Just like he did posting pictures of him punching Khabib after getting thoroughly mauled in the fight.

LOLOLOL... you just don't know shit about what you said then. I thought that you would have some solid argument about it.

Think about this you dummy, he didn't take those pictures (because, you know... he was in a sparring session) and he didn't post those pics at that moment. It was Dana and other people.

Conor posting pictures as a response for the Artem-Paulie beef is a complete different story. Get your shit together son. It is well known that Conor owned Paulie and that's why he has been bitching about Conor at every opportunity. Even Conor haters recognize that.

LOLOLOL... you just don't know shit about what you said then. I thought that you would have some solid argument about it.

Think about this you dummy, he didn't take those pictures (because, you know... he was in a sparring session) and he didn't post those pics at that moment. It was Dana and other people.

Conor posting pictures as a response for the Artem-Paulie beef is a complete different story. Get your shit together son. It is well known that Conor owned Paulie and that's why he has been bitching about Conor at every opportunity. Even Conor haters recognize that.

Haha so we don't know that Paulie beat Conor because Conor won't post the video but we know Conor beat Paulie because Conor won't post the video? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, why would Paulie be hounding Conor to post the full video if it shows him getting worked? What sense does that make even to a retard like yourself?

And who the fuck ever said Conor took the picture of himself in the middle of a sparring match? Who are you even talking to?

You seem to severely lack critical thinking and logic and that's why this is so confusing to you and transparent to everyone else.

Conor posts pics from brief moments he looked good in fights where he lost and we've all seen.

selling wolf tickets until full video is released like promised multiple times

So Conor reaches out to Paulie, who has been retired, for help in preparation to the Floyd fight and then turns around and releases photos of him landing shots on Paulie. Conor is a rat

People who call for the full unedited footage after being wrong about Conor busting up and knocking down Paulie are probably the same people who call for the full unredacted Mueller report after also being wrong about Russian collusion.

You guys don't care, you just want to move the goalposts until something somewhere slightly goes in your favour so that you can finally claim "victory"

no one was wrong about Conor knocking down paulie because that's what we were initially shown and started all this dummy.

Conor promised multiple times to release the full session. paulie keeps asking for it. why doesnt conor release it

Haha so we don't know that Paulie beat Conor because Conor won't post the video but we know Conor beat Paulie because Conor won't post the video? Doesn't make much sense to me.
Don't trip, I already told you that Conor isn't responsable of posting any type of evidence of that sparring session. By the time of that sparring session was happgning, Dana was already posting how Conor was busting Paulie up.

Also, why would Paulie be hounding Conor to post the full video if it shows him getting worked? What sense does that make even to a retard like yourself?
It's not about having sense. Paulie was all over Conor because he looked bad on those clips and pics. It's not his fault.
And who the fuck ever said Conor took the picture of himself in the middle of a sparring match? Who are you even talking to?
You have been suggesting that Conor is the one that posted that material... When some other people were already publishing those pictures when Conor didn't even know about it.
You know he lost because he refuses to post any significant amount of footage from the fight.
<45>

I'm still laughing about this one... sorry.

You seem to severely lack critical thinking and logic and that's why this is so confusing to you and transparent to everyone else.

You call critical thinking, sense and logic at the fact that "Conor" isn't posting a complete footage of a sparring session because he didn't wanted to look bad, in your own words: "He lost a fight" lololol

But your head isn't capable of figured out that maybe: People posted pics and clips of how Conor owned Paulie in a sparring session because it did happen... otherwise, if Paulie had mauled Conor, they haven't posted shit in first place. Think about it smartass. ;)

Don't trip, I already told you that Conor isn't responsable of posting any type of evidence of that sparring session. By the time of that sparring session was happgning, Dana was already posting how Conor was busting Paulie up.

It's not about having sense. Paulie was all over Conor because he looked bad on those clips and pics. It's not his fault.

You have been suggesting that Conor is the one that posted that material... When some other people were already publishing those pictures when Conor didn't even know about it.
<45>

I'm still laughing about this one... sorry.

You call critical thinking, sense and logic at the fact that "Conor" isn't posting a complete footage of a sparring session because he didn't wanted to look bad, in your own words: "He lost a fight" lololol

But your head isn't capable of figured out that maybe: People posted pics and clips of how Conor owned Paulie in a sparring session because it did happen... otherwise, if Paulie had mauled Conor, they haven't posted shit in first place. Think about it smartass. ;)

This is specifically a thread about Conor posting pictures of the sparring footage. So you can drop the whole "Conor didn't post the footage" thing right now. Because he did, and that's what we are discussing....

And just like he posted pictures of him landing on Floyd and Khabib after getting mauled in both fights I can draw a reasonable conclusion that he is doing the exact same thing with Paulie. He already set that precedent.

As you said, it was Dana posting pictures of him hitting Paulie initially, Dana who is Conor's promoter, who was about to make the single biggest fight of his life with Mayweather. Do you really think he would post Paulie wearing Conor down and out classing him over 12 rounds?

I bet you think Ronda was really dropping world champion boxers with body shots as well lol.

Back