Conor McGregor Blasts Floyd Mayweather: I Will BREAK Your Face Just Like I Broke Your PPV Records

Weew. The salt in this thread is real.

I'll always root for fighters who get people this mad.

imagine what kind of media that match would bring. I think Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather comes close to the Pacman fight record but not break it. That will never be broken.
for one I am a Conor fan, NOT super fan...i like him

BUT just imagine....Conor goes in the ring and knocks out Floyd in the first round.

Conor would have the advantages. He's young, hes currently active, He wouldnt be the traditional stance Floyd seen in the ring. Floyd would absolutely take it as a joke. He may not even train for it like he did for a normal boxing match. Conor is faster than Floyd now at this point. Not saying it would happen but those who say Conor has no chance just isnt taking into consideration all these advantages.

If Conor went out and ko'd Floyd in one round that's the end of boxing as we know it

Last edited:
At 7:30, the interviewer says "Hapy Christmas" and Conor says the same. Is "Happy Christmas" what they say in Ireland and/or the U.K.?

Well he never broke Floyd's ppv records so there's that.
And he never will alone. He always needs to have the rest of the card stacked, just to get big numbers.

imagine what kind of media that match would bring. I think Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather comes close to the Pacman fight record but not break it. That will never be broken.

BUT just imagine....Conor goes in the ring and knocks out Floyd in the first round.

Conor would have the advantages. He's young, hes currently active, He wouldnt be the traditional stance Floyd seen in the ring. Floyd would absolutely take it as a joke. He may not even train for it like he did for a normal boxing match. Conor is faster than Floyd now at this point. Not saying it would happen but those who say Conor has no chance just isnt taking into consideration all these advantages.
{<jordan}

If Conor met out and ko'd FLoyd in one round that's the end of boxing as we know it
LOL, there's some truth to this.

You're right, the credibility of boxing would take an unprecedented hit. It might be almost as bad as the Black Sox scandal was for baseball.

I struggle to even imagine it.

Conor "Trump" McGregor. Just say shit and hope people don't fact check.

Trash video by trash MMA channel run by people who just try to cash in on the popularity of McGregor.

I think you're underrating how dedicated Floyd Mayweather is. Yes, he hasn't fought in a while and is "retired" but anybody that knows anything about Mayweather is that he lives in the gym. The guy is a freakish work-a-holic, he stays extremely sharp and in shape year-round, retired or not.

This level of delusion is sad and the fact that people will make excuses for it and even agree with Conor speaks volumes about the kind of person who would back him.

136dfb7e40745fee5ea10e6c22a669ce.png

<36>

Maybe Conor believes he broke Floyd's bank account numbers too
Floyd's last fight sold 400,000 ppvs. Conor has done more than a million for the past two years. Floyd's last fight still had 2,000 tickets left to sell for the mgm grande in LAS VEGAS> THERE Wasn't an empty seat for Conor's last fight at Madison square garden.

Floyd's last fight sold 400,000 ppvs. Conor has done more than a million for the past two years. Floyd's last fight still had 2,000 tickets left to sell for the mgm grande in LAS VEGAS> THERE Wasn't an empty seat for Conor's last fight at Madison square garden.

you sound like the hillary supporters crying about winning the popular vote like it means anything

Funny how you talk about his LAST FIGHT vs A NOBODY and not about his PRIME FIGHTS, when has Conor ever broke 2 million PPV buys like Floyd has done 3 times? Oh, maybe he's not in his prime yet or maybe that's why he's begging a RETIRED boxer

<36>

Also, Conor has to feel bad about Floyd winning more money in his last fight with 400,000 ppv buys than Conor in all his fights together

Last edited:
Colon did beat floyds 12 month ppv record but they're both a bunch of overpaid manlets

I would love to see it, as would the world.

Most likely the fight won't ever happen, but there is an incredible amount of money on the table, so who knows.
World doesn't care

Unless it's a street fight

Back