Conor McGregor Blasts Floyd Mayweather: I Will BREAK Your Face Just Like I Broke Your PPV Records

Well he never broke Floyd's ppv records so there's that.

He should get another title in talking utter shite.

Well he never broke Floyd's ppv records so there's that.
Nah I don't know why he said that, Floyds last PPV bombed though so there's that. May-Pac is an anomaly, Nate-Conor III could come close to the 2.2 million one with Canelo though.

136dfb7e40745fee5ea10e6c22a669ce.png

<36>

Maybe Conor believes he broke Floyd's bank account numbers too

Shut up, mayweather wannabe. You know why you can't be as successful as Mayweather even you copy all the trashtalking style? Mayweather is a top athlete, was the P4P king. You can't even beat all the guys in your division, let alone P4P number 1. Khabib, Ferguson, Lando eat you alive. Keep talking shit, midget

1 thing for sure this kid knows how to make cash.

If things keep up and he can defend a few times and do another Nate fight u may see those Floyd numbers broken.

Imagine a gsp vs Conor .... please tell me a bigger ppv than that besides a Conor Floyd.

Fucking stupid ass piece of shit fuck.

How fucking delusional do you have to be ? What the fuck kind of meaningless record have you broken, retarded bitch ?

There's shit talking and then there's just shit. This is just shit.

imagine what kind of media that match would bring. I think Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather comes close to the Pacman fight record but not break it. That will never be broken.
for one I am a Conor fan, NOT super fan...i like him

BUT just imagine....Conor goes in the ring and knocks out Floyd in the first round.

Conor would have the advantages. He's young, hes currently active, He wouldnt be the traditional stance Floyd seen in the ring. Floyd would absolutely take it as a joke. He may not even train for it like he did for a normal boxing match. Conor is faster than Floyd now at this point. Not saying it would happen but those who say Conor has no chance just isnt taking into consideration all these advantages.

I would love to see it, as would the world.

Most likely the fight won't ever happen, but there is an incredible amount of money on the table, so who knows.

The thing that bugs me about all this is, Conors reign literally JUST started. This is where the work is done to build his legacy and cement it. He's just laid the foundation so far. You have to dominate with the belt for years to claim to be some kind of all time great.

So, he's saying he won't break Floyd's face then. Got it.

Neither of them sell as many tickets as me, and I can break both their faces!

We can all say stupid shit.

Conor just throws these bs .... and it automatically becomes truth... and retards will share

Something wrong with the fanship of a sport, when the fans are concerned with how much money their favs from different disciplines are making. I'll cease my interest for swimming because top soccer players make a lot more money.

Back