• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

I get it that some people are just sick in the head when it comes to sex. But Conor McGregor obviously can have sex anytime he wants. He has a beautiful wife, obviously, and if he wants to run around on her all the time certainly he can do that as well. Perks of being a big star as they say.

I'm largely not a believer in this accusation, but, rape isn't about sex or being able to have sex, from a logical standpoint. If you can't produce physical evidence in a complaint this detailed and no charges being filed by her? I doubt this silly story occurred. I haven't looked enough into the other ones.

I'm largely not a believer in this accusation, but, rape isn't about sex or being able to have sex, from a logical standpoint. If you can't produce physical evidence in a complaint this detailed and no charges being filed by her? I doubt this silly story occurred. I haven't looked enough into the other ones.
Well, some men really like rough sex. Some Women like it as well.

Who knows? Just seems to me that when the guy can just go back to his hotel and the first 8/10 that walks through the lobby he can probably pick up, why bother with all this other bullshit?

Well, you hear enough shit like this about someone, some of it is bound to be true.

Ronaldo admitted it in the leaked interview, Kobe sort of admitted it

Well Kobe admitted to consensual sex. He didn't know that the girl was a schizophrenic. He also asked to ejaculate on her face, obviously not wanting to cause a pregnancy. The girl had sex with another man within a few hours of Kobe "raping" her. The semen and pubic hairs of the other (white) man was found when she went to get examined. She got some money, but she bit off more than she could chew with that fiasco.

Well, some men really like rough sex. Some Women like it as well.

Who knows? Just seems to me that when the guy can just go back to his hotel and the first 8/10 that walks through the lobby he can probably pick up, why bother with all this other bullshit?

Yeah, as far as motive to commit such a crime, it doesn't really make sense that he'd have one. None of it makes sense at all, honestly. She really wrote a story that implicates every possible lawsuit defendant with a orchestrated raping of her.

soy boys "believe all woman they never are trying to get money and be gold diggers"

More details:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/conor-mcgregor-accuser-held-hostage-ufc-star-at-nba-finals-lawyer/.

“The victim was able to get Mr. McGregor to cease his assault by demanding he stop because she had to urinate,” one demand letter read. “When the victim attempted to urinate, Mr. McGregor, instead of giving her privacy to do so, pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim. The victim pushed Mr. McGregor off of her, and Mr. McGregor then spat on the victim and on his penis in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid penis hard.”

The shit about not getting hard @ coke... seems a bit of a specific that a woman just completely making this up would not say.

It's obvious now he announced the new baby shit to try cover this too. As Heat say they were aware of the allegation at the time and are investigating - which means Conor would have been aware, and that's why he announced that...

With all smiles on his face too... this guy really is a psychopath.
Screenshot_20210711-120151_YouTube.jpg

Maybe he knocked out the Mascot on purpose so the media will focus on that instead... Smart thinking Conor

Damn Gregor is a real savage barbarian. Doing the old school way. Battled an animal then caught himself a woman, took her to his lair and raped her. What a man.

The line about "desperately trying to get his flaccid penis hard" just doesn't seem real. That doesn't seem as like an actual accusation as it does an insult.

Never done any rapey shit myself, but sticking your dick in an unwilling toothy mouth seems a very risky endeavor.

Well, you hear enough shit like this about someone, some of it is bound to be true.
The no smoke without fire is bullshit. Pray you never get falsely accused of something like this. And remember in a civilised society one is innocent until proven guilty.

I get it that some people are just sick in the head when it comes to sex. But Conor McGregor obviously can have sex anytime he wants. He has a beautiful wife, obviously, and if he wants to run around on her all the time certainly he can do that as well. Perks of being a big star as they say.
His wife is a 5 at best

i don't like Conor but i feel like he gets accused of rape all the time and nothing ever comes of it. even Mike Tyson had to go to prison for the shit he was accused of but Conor never even sees court.

It’s because Mike Tyson was convicted not simply accused? Is this a serious post? It’s an incredibly stupid one if it is.

I'm all for shitting on Conor but this story seems sus.... so someone from the NBA's security aided Conor in getting a woman in the bathroom and patrolling outside? And woman TFerg elbowed Conor out of the bathroom? Conor just had a sexual assault case dropped not long ago too.

Miami bimbos dont seem trustworthy either. It happened during an NBA finals game so there should be ample security footage and video available so lets see.

His character and morals degraded over the years.
The more he gained in fame the more violent, arrogant and egomanic he became.
Drug and alcohol abuse put him many times in the wroing spot.

Rape allegations could be wrong but with Conor personality it could be equally true.

Back