Conor McGregor: “I am Terminator now”

Everyones got jokes until Conor kills Chandler with a headkick and runs around the cage with his ass out

No joke. the fighter formerly known as "Conor" is no longer the same guy. Most of him died from some bad drug fueled BDSM with some trannie midgets in Napal a few years back. What we have now is barely human, wearing a skin covering resembling the old Conor but with a better hairline and jawline -but incredibly dangerous. These dumb Boston guys have been taunting the Shit outta him daily in some Southy warehouse and pretty sure hes gonna be coming out pissed.

After watching his "acting" in the remake of Roadhouse......dude better never play the Terminator.

Every time I see this on websites....

EGeg-16WoAEnwEK.jpg

No fighter is the same after that injury and most have to retire. He will lose again like he always does
It’s actually good that he thinks that way. More than anything you gotta be mentally ready to come back after a severe leg break.

Putting metal into the human body is a slow death sentence

Hope you're doing well this special holiday buds.
I just woke up...and will probably pass back out, bc I'm ready as shit for today. I stay ready, even though I'm not supposed to.

Does T-800 even have a dick? Okay maybe not full transformation..
It's a yes. Remember T2 when the girl in the bar at the beginning looked down at his waist and smiled?

Conor is going to break his knee/ankle confirmed. He'll fall down screaming in agony and Chandler won't dive for ground-and-pound. He'll just look amused, shrug his shoulders, and let the ref call it a TKO.

Conor "quits" when the UFC cuts his pay in half as he is no longer sells PPVs anywhere close to his previous highs.

Jake Paul beats him senseless and Conor ends up on Street Beefs after lawsuits and Dee take all of his money.

And here I am resenting my fake row of 5 teeth. Titanium rod. I'd kill myself. Does he ever get to take it out ? How do you not feel every waking moment oh shit there is metal in my body.

Back