Conor Mc Gregor Epic Avant Garde Open Workout in Boston

the start of it looks is Ido Portal movement stuff
it looks odd but its that movement that gets the body ready
pretty interesting stuff

I remember him saying he is a student of such things
its actually rather impressive

It does look like it! Too bad the dude (Portal) is such a douchebag, because his stuff is great.

I find it pretty tasteless that they keep giving him championship belts to walk around with.

Once you get past Conor "expressing himself" in the short version, sick vid. Conor's kicking game is actually one of the most impressive parts of his arsenal. Very fluid and ambidextrous.

His coach was saying he thinks Siver gets KO'd in two minutes, if that happens, bring on Aldo and let's see if Conor is the real deal or not.

That's what I'm thinking right now.
I like Aldo but I don't think he's getting any better (at least at this freackin' pace the sport/division is going). But all in all, UFC make Mc Gregor vs Aldo happens NOW.

Right now, I think Aldo pulls the victory
If they keep feeding opponents to MC Gregor, he obviously got potential and has a shot.

I say Mc Gregor vs Mendez next time. IF he wins, let's give Connor the 'easy' fight for the title he's been calling for.

He has such wonderful control over his frame. He also appears to be composed of nothing but functional muscle; other fighters should take note. Very enjoyable to watch.

"I don't think so........but he has no say in the matter."

That's what I'm thinking right now.
I like Aldo but I don't think he's getting any better (at least at this freackin' pace the sport/division is going). But all in all, UFC make Mc Gregor vs Aldo happens NOW.

Right now, I think Aldo pulls the victory
If they keep feeding opponents to MC Gregor, he obviously got potential and has a shot.

I say Mc Gregor vs Mendez next time. IF he wins, let's give Connor the 'easy' fight for the title he's been calling for.

I'd love to see the Mendes fight first, but he doesn't seem to have a fight booked and is coming off a loss. I mean the loss is in a 5 round competitive title fight with the (real) GOAT FW so it's not a big deal to me, but I don't see the UFC making that fight for some reason. Mendes also called out Lamas. Edgar would be my most preferable fight other than Aldo.

What is so avant garde about this?

That's because he studies human movement above all else.

Back