Conor Mc Gregor Epic Avant Garde Open Workout in Boston

Locooo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lJNHVf89oMsIG2trgTHpzm8bg7i8sCsHUlcXdOeiyupf02sDSXEvw8BsrkUw3-rssBCxcAGocmKncJcfMJGOwZNuZiYl1ynwEOLI1NXGgejPPoPc9WWfEiaHuESowkwZnXlUJzv_EdSVpnrhu5ZVxcdupuvgTBl9lo2QpU-hgmCgbFXltSR6ptvClHJPbwf50M3ZwYZlqvpvgIJpK-a9lZRmuVl2-UtktvEAR0sn=w506-h284

1st apology if this video had already been adressed. Searched and din't find anything.
2nd apology for the stupid lame ass pretencious name this meh workout has been named.

It amuses me Mc Gregor antics just like every other guy, you can check my posts I never been a hater.. 'till now. I had enough of this narcissistic hipster.

Please Aldo, show him some manners.

Too much of his me me me attitude. F' him I say.

That shit site you linked to won't let me watch the video without turning off adblock.

That is the short version which is on YouTube here:

Full workout:

Use YouTube TS.

Whatever man, I'm not into tech
Discuss the fuckin' video no my internet skills...

Indeed!

McGregor via TKO/KO Late Round 2/Early Round 3

I would cry (on the inside of course) if this happened, but I don't deny that it's possible. I am starting to believe the hype to some extent, it's clear he's something special, but until he beats an Edgar; a Mendes (winnable fight); or an Aldo- I'm not ready to fully commit to the McGOAT war wagon.

Just tryna save you from dubs/ban. It's against the forum rules. I don't give a shit personally- I may or may not have used said sites and programs...

Once you get past Conor "expressing himself" in the short version, sick vid. Conor's kicking game is actually one of the most impressive parts of his arsenal. Very fluid and ambidextrous.

His coach was saying he thinks Siver gets KO'd in two minutes, if that happens, bring on Aldo and let's see if Conor is the real deal or not.

the start of it looks is Ido Portal movement stuff
it looks odd but its that movement that gets the body ready
pretty interesting stuff

I remember him saying he is a student of such things
its actually rather impressive

Wow some wrestler is going to completly kill this guy

His wrestling, even though not going 100%, sucks

Back