Conor lost his money fight with Pacquiao and KingRy

I hope Paulie Malignaggi drops a 10’ video rant on this. That will be hilarious.

Man, Conor really fucked up his legacy and reputation with this fight. I wouldn’t be surprised if Proper 12 goes bust now too.

Man, Conor really fucked up his legacy and reputation with this fight. I wouldn’t be surprised if Proper 12 goes bust now too.
Everyone loves a redemption story. Let's wait until his next fight before we declare him a bust.

High stakes game Conor likes to play, I still can't believe he said he'd stop the diamond in 60 seconds lol.

He really lost huge here, he wanted to fight multiple times this year, but this KO loss and the damage sustained really puts a hold on that.

in other words....he's FOOKED.
F9FC1F38-1A5D-437B-81BF-4EDCDDBD2E68.jpeg
Don’t worry, Dustin tucked him in real nice.

Conor should really focus on being championship level in his own sport.

I've consulted Maury and Yes, Manny is Garcia's father.

So guys worth hundreds of millions miss out on fighting for more.... who gives af.
After getting KOd by Poirier, imagine what pac would have done to him anyway.

If you believe him, Jake Paul had been saying there was a 50M USD offer on the table for Conor to box him funded by "billionaire real estate guys". But now it's kaput.

Maybe they can still sell the fight if Pacquiao has both hands tied behind his back.

Back