Conor lost his money fight with Pacquiao and KingRy

Itll still happen eventually after he gets a few wins. The Diaz loss didnt stop the Floyd fight.

These guys think anyone really gives a shit? Lol

High stakes game Conor likes to play, I still can't believe he said he'd stop the diamond in 60 seconds lol.

He really lost huge here, he wanted to fight multiple times this year, but this KO loss and the damage sustained really puts a hold on that.

in other words....he's FOOKED.

These guys think anyone really gives a shit? Lol
That’s a huge fight tf are you saying lmao Ryan Garcia is a big name and Manny is a legend. The real question is who gives a fuck about Conor? Dude couldn’t even win a belt in PFL

Lol pac is 20 yrs older than garcia. Dude could be his dad.

At 155? I highly doubt that the Conor we saw yesterday can even defeat a savage like Hooker.
Idk it's not about beating Pac. It's a money and fame grab like against Floyd.

I just wonder whether humble or trashing talking Conor shows up.

Conor looked old and got smoked, he lost all his bargaining power for any fights in boxing or MMA.

Only idiots gave a shit in the first place. The night Manny had his 1st fight in America I watched it, and was a huge fan ever since watching all his fights as they happen, and still don't give a shit about a McGregor fight ahahaa, so pathetic. Kudos to Conor for getting that Mayweather payday, he's lucky there's so many idiots watching combat sports but for me I could care less.They should be fighting people in their own sports on their own levels. 95% of those guys' sparring partners are better than Conor.

Conor looked old and got smoked, he lost all his bargaining power for any fights in boxing or MMA.
Nah, he won the first round with poirier pretty convincingly. Not a top 4 fighter but can still beat ferguson lol

That fight would tie Conor fighting Floyd for the biggest joke of the year. Whoever buys it Is a dweeb. God forbid.

Didn't he blow millions on watches recently too?

Lost paydays, stupid spending....Conor might be broke in 20 years.

Nah, he won the first round with poirier pretty convincingly. Not a top 4 fighter but can still beat ferguson lol
He did win the first round but Poirer did exactly what needed and wanted to do. Conor in the 2nd had nothing left for him. Conor Mcgregor is not a champion level fighter, he can not go all 5 rounds at championship level. He blows his wad in 3 rounds.

Back