Conor level Pull- Counter by the Chosen one.

Um...yeah...Conor was the first fighter to ever slip a punch and counter...all others are just imitating his greatness.

Holyfuck :eek:

I don't know how people this stupid use the internet.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

haters triggered.

man Woodley would smash McGregor to bits.

biggest difference. Woodley actually defended his title..

How did Conor get CTE from a fake fight?

Because under the rules he wasn't allowed to actually fight

"If I turn my back you have to stop beating me up, breh"

Ref saved Flid on multiple occassions

If only Till didn't try to go for a cheeky ball scratch before throwing that left hand.

but seriously, Woodley's technique is so crisp. Avoids that ugly ass jab and throws his right while moving his head off the centerline.

I mean, this is just basic boxing fundamentals but whatever.

In b4 pr0logic comes here and garbles on conor's nuts on how Woodley is nothing like conor.

That’s why I have that nut gobbler on ignore. He’s never posted anything worth reading.

I realize money talks but how in the fuck that Palooka got licensed to box Floyd is beyond me.
Well he got utterly embarrassed in it.

And he lost out on hundreds of millions of dollars if he had won.

Because under the rules he wasn't allowed to actually fight

"If I turn my back you have to stop beating me up, breh"

Ref saved Flid on multiple occassions

Good point. I always forget using nothing more than your fists to beat someone into submission isn't considered fighting anymore after thousands of years.

Good point. I always forget using nothing more than your fists to beat someone into submission isn't considered fighting anymore after thousands of years.
If we are fighting and you turn your back I should be able to continue beating you up...Even if we are using just our fists
Boxing becomes more limited and less of a fight as time goes it seems.

I mean, this is just basic boxing fundamentals but whatever.

In b4 pr0logic comes here and garbles on conor's nuts on how Woodley is nothing like conor.

You’d be surprised at the amount of boxers who can’t pull counter. It’s a more common skill among pure counter punchers. If you watched the Porter/Garcia fight tonight, that was a new wrinkle Porter added that he had not displayed before. So no, it’s not just a basic fundamental. That said, Till made it very easy for Woodly by leading in sloppily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back