Conor level Pull- Counter by the Chosen one.

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To become the best you must learn from the best. Woodley learns from the GOAT UFC striker.

I mean, this is just basic boxing fundamentals but whatever.

In b4 pr0logic comes here and garbles on conor's nuts on how Woodley is nothing like conor.

Shame he's no Conor
Nope, he is far more well rounded than conor. Also actually defends his belt. If conor was more like woodley he may not get his face changed by khabib next month.

Crazy how underrated Woodleys striking is. Hes a wrestler dropping strikers for fun!

Tyron's punch looks a lot more powerful and less clumsy than Conor's though.

Nope, he is far more well rounded than conor. Also actually defends his belt. If conor was more like woodley he may not get his face changed by khabib next month.
I was trolling lol, I agree, Woodley would smash Conor anyway

I mean, this is just basic boxing fundamentals but whatever.

In b4 pr0logic comes here and garbles on conor's nuts on how Woodley is nothing like conor.
SHHH, let them believe conor invented how to close your fists and throw your arms at people.

Oh my god fuck off with this shit. How does every single thing happening in MMA somehow relate to Conor?

It's not like he invented the pull-counter.
giphy.gif

Why does Conor's punch look clumsy?

Agree on power though. Not many as powerful as Woodley
The placement (lands on the cheek) not much body going into it so it kind of seems like an arm punch and his right hand goes all awkward when he throws the left. The timing was good but the punch itself just looked weird to me though.

Back