Conor landed 3 punches and Gaethje 5 leg kicks against Khabib

Khabib so savaged he got legkicked and was like "imma choke you with my legs now"

"Stay delusional about Khabib's dominance. Literally nobody did any damage whatsoever to that man so far."
giphy.gif

If you add all the combined strikes Khabib absorbed from all his opponents, he might look like he had been in a fight. A. Single.

Dude takes less damage while fighting than we do while watching (which mostly comes from booze, ofc).

how insecure are you that you just straight make shit up? they both clearly landed more than that.

your hero won and you're somehow still mad insecure.

If you add all the combined strikes Khabib absorbed from all his opponents, he might look like he had been in a fight. A. Single.

Dude takes less damage while fighting than we do while watching (which mostly comes from booze, ofc).
True and he would still look better than these guys lol

images.jpeg-27.jpg

hqdefault-3.jpg

201_GSP.0.jpg

images.jpeg-26.jpg

Justin did an alright job earlier on implementing his game plan. If he had continued until late in the fight, they might have played a big role. The problem is Khabib is the most dominant champ to ever live, so he wasn't able to make it there.

And people think they posed a significant threat and won any rounds against Khabib. Just because the commentators talked about leg kicks people think Justin's 5 pitiful legkicks damaged Khabib.

In any given UFC fight the fighters take more punches and leg kicks than Khabib in his entire career, not just those 2 fights.

They barely even hit the man but people play it up as if it was a serious battle to feel better about their favorite fighter getting effortlessly smashed by the GOAT Khabib.

Stay delusional about Khabib's dominance. Literally nobody did any damage whatsoever to that man so far.
Don't be a shitbag. Everyone here gets his dominance. Everyone.

Some fans don't think Khabib won all 3 rounds against Tibau. And every time that debate appears, it always ends with 'check the scorecards, it's official, suck it up buttercup bwahahaha'.

Well, he also officially lost a round against Conor and Gaethje.

You don't get it both ways.

Last edited:
Justin did an alright job earlier on implementing his game plan. If he had continued until late in the fight, they might have played a big role. The problem is Khabib is the most dominant champ to ever live, so he wasn't able to make it there.
It was definitely his skill set and not the gameplan that lost Justin the fight.

Rewatch the fight dude. I have no idea how they come up with those stats. Conor literally lands a handful of strikes.

ur clearly a conor nuthugger

the footage and stats were altered by Dana to make conor look better!

Nice strawman. No one thinks his leg kicks did anything to affect the outcome of the fight. The fact is it did damage and even javier mendez said that khabib was joking about why did he reveal the gameplan so gaethje can chew up his kicks. I'm not sure starting another thread is going to clear that point up, but go ahead.

But What do I expect from the dude that says Khabib Hates Javier lol.
TS really did start a spinoff thread on his low IQ take from another thread huh. Lmao

So weird when people think their shitty stream of conscious posting deserves a thread. Just make this dumb post in any of the hundreds of threads about the fights.

And people think they posed a significant threat and won any rounds against Khabib. Just because the commentators talked about leg kicks people think Justin's 5 pitiful legkicks damaged Khabib.
<36>

In any given UFC fight the fighters take more punches and leg kicks than Khabib in his entire career, not just those 2 fights.

They barely even hit the man but people play it up as if it was a serious battle to feel better about their favorite fighter getting effortlessly smashed by the GOAT Khabib.

Stay delusional about Khabib's dominance. Literally nobody did any damage whatsoever to that man so far.
You would have to be blind or delusional to think that Gaethje's kicks didn't hurt Khabib.

So weird when people think their shitty stream of conscious posting deserves a thread. Just make this dumb post in any of the hundreds of threads about the fights.
They love being the center of attention.

the rounds that khabib technically lost are hilarious. people are acting like he got knocked down and conor was nearing a 10-8.

they got points for stuffing TD attempts. That's like winning a round 10-9 because you blocked your opponents shots and generated zero meaningful offense.

gaethje winning I can sort of see... he got the leg kicks and khabib didn't have enough time to get the armbar. had khabib just pounded his face from mount instead he could have won the round.

I watched the fight and saw how he reacted. Each one, he took it just fine until the last leg kick. That look like it really stung. I think khabib has a high tolerance for pain. Hello, he fought with a broken toe. However, I don't think he's impervious to damage. He has said in the past his legs hurt so bad from leg kicks on the russia scene the next day, he'd still get up and run miles. Does that mean it change the outcome of his fights? No. Does that mean he took damage? Yeah. I'm not sure why you read more into that than it is.
Thank God you bring logic into this forum.

Those leg kicks had me worried before the fight but after I saw Khabib chase after Gaethje like he did Barboza and eat his best shots I completely forgot about the leg kicks lol

Can't even tell you how many landed

Same here. The fact that he was walking right through them must have deflated Justin. Khabib didn't seem phased.

I think winning a round is irrelevant if you get chocked and submitted

Connor's best strike on Khabib was an illegal knee to the head from the floor. His punches in the third round were all pillow fisted, he was barely breathing.

Back