Conor knocks down Brandao with spinning kick

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spin_zpsdcorsbgv.gif

Conor throw his long cross with the same form as prime Chuck liddell used to do

DB gets rocked, hurt and kod all the time so that's nothing. Overall he hasn't been an effective headkicker in the UFC but they sure do look nice.

his distance and timing on that was beautiful

Conors kicking is pretty good. Only a matter of time before he finishes a fight that way.

Brandao quit in that fight. It's like he fell with Conor's punch to get out of there.

Nice kick. I will say though he leaves himself open so much with his strikes at time. Aldo hit him on the KO punch and Brandao here. Will be interesting to see what happens when heavier guys are presumably connecting. Of course, maybe at 145 Conor felt comfortable being more open.

Nice kick. I will say though he leaves himself open so much with his strikes at time. Aldo hit him on the KO punch and Brandao here. Will be interesting to see what happens when heavier guys are presumably connecting. Of course, maybe at 145 Conor felt comfortable being more open.

Aldo landed while being unconscious lol. Aldo's a quick guy.

Man that size difference lol, wtf.

It didn't land well, but it was still well enough to make a mess of Brandao.

perspective - Brandao's standup is primitive at best.

Desse tings he dus ees sew plenty inmate audience banana.

DB was beating ortega until the sub tho
I like DB,hes far from a can and Conor beating him means something for sure. But him getting rocked/dropped is normal even if he wins. dude needs to work on his defense and possibly move to bw.

Let´s make a thread for every puch and kick McHype did.

G68nZ2k.gif

Last edited:
Back