Conor Is The Rangiest Fighter Aldo Has Faced

Mendes did look amazing in that fight it was just that Aldo is better.

I agree, Chad looked his best in that fight. Not doubting Connor's striking ability at all, because he's proven himself well in the UFC so far, but I don't see a pure striker beating Aldo, especially after seeing the shots Aldo absorbed against Chad

Watched him last night for the first time ever. My biggest takeaway? That dude has a gigantic disproportionate head, he looks like a bobble head toy!

Nothing like Tito, Pat Healy or Leben. Big heads seem to make guys harder to KO. Easier to hit - lol - but harder to KO.

Nothing like Tito, Pat Healy or Leben. Big heads seem to make guys harder to KO. Easier to hit - lol - but harder to KO.
You have a point. Made its just more noticeable due to the weight class.

you can add the heaviest hitter to that as well.....Aldo said the hardest he has ever been hit was by Mendes and im pretty sure Mcgregor hits MUCH harder than him

Aldo has been fighting a division full of wrestlers so he has never faced a striker as good as Greg

you can add the heaviest hitter to that as well.....Aldo said the hardest he has ever been hit was by Mendes and pretty sure Mcgregor hits MUCH harder than him

Where do you get this presumption ?

You have a point. Made its just more noticeable due to the weight class.

Haha, yeah maybe - Mighty Mouse' head is also pretty exceptionally disproportionate!

you can add the heaviest hitter to that as well.....Aldo said the hardest he has ever been hit was by Mendes and im pretty sure Mcgregor hits MUCH harder than him

Aldo has been fighting a division full of wrestlers so he has never faced a striker as good as Greg

Yeah no... Mendez has crazy power and it's very comparable to Conor.

Im by no means a connor nut hugger, but that was some of the best stand up I've ever seen in MMA. What people tend to overlook about him is how big he is for the divison and like Jon Jones, actually knows how to use his size effectively. The shots that both siver and connor were dishing out, wether blocked or not, had some serious heat behind them. I thought it was a beautiful display of the evolution of MMA striking

the question everyone should be asking....will mcgregor drop down to reactive the hype train?

Brookins
Perez
Florian
KZ

All opponents taller and have more reach than Aldo. 2 ko's, 1 tko, 1 decision.

Next?

Your talking to a UFC hyped McGOAT fanbase...

236.jpg

Brookins
Perez
Florian
KZ

All opponents taller and have more reach than Aldo. 2 ko's, 1 tko, 1 decision.

Next?

Styles make fights, brochacho..

No way any of these guys is near Conor's stand up skills and effectiveness..

Back