News Conor is now ranked #14 WW in the UFC

I mean, Magny is ranked #15 and hasn't fought since losing Ponzinibbio in 2018.

Pettis is #11 after going 1-1 at WW (beat Wonderboy, lost to Diaz) and then went back down to LW and lost.

Conor is 1-1 against the current #8 WW and won his most recent WW fight against a low-ranked WW.

I'd argue he should probably be a low-ranked WW so #14 seems appropriate to me.

Not so much because of his accomplishments but because the bottom of the WW rankings are pretty weak and he's accomplished enough to be ahead of at least one of those guys (probably should be a little higher but not top 10).

14 is all right. Probably even a bit low.

Stop trying so hard to find something to cry about. I would even react if he was ranked in the low top 10.

Top 5 would be crazy.

Sounds fair, Cerrone had a decent run at WW if you ask me.

He should be number 1. He's made more money and has more followers than the top 10 combined.
Your reasons should make him ranked as number 1 fighter? Would you like to see him ranked as #1 in all weight classes? Retard at it's best..

Imagine still making threads about the UFC's rankings in 2020.
It's shitty that they don't really matter when it's about who can sell a fight better or being more popular.
Fuck rankings, just give us fights we want to see.

I think even haters would have to admit Conor would be a big favourite over anyone outside the top 5 at WW, #14 is conservative if anything.

Your reasons should make him ranked as number 1 fighter? Would you like to see him ranked as #1 in all weight classes? Retard at it's best..

Only if he fights in them. Obviously it's silly to rank Conor number 1 at HW because he hasn't fought there yet. But no one at HW has his money or followers.

Smfh cowboy a 155er

If Conner fought maycee barber at 170 no cutting weight they’d probably still rank him lolllllllllll

Only if he fights in them. Obviously it's silly to rank Conor number 1 at HW because he hasn't fought there yet. But no one at HW has his money or followers.
Why? He didn't achieve anything in WW either and you want him to be #1. What if we have Justin Bieber come here for one fight and then give him #1 ranking because he makes more money is more popular? That's exactly your logic..

Why? He didn't achieve anything in WW either and you want him to be #1. What if we have Justin Bieber come here for one fight and then give him #1 ranking because he makes more money is more popular? That's exactly your logic..

I was taking the piss.

Two weeks ago you guys were crying about him getting credit at LW for a WW fight. instead he got credit at WW for a WW fight and you are still upset. Your obsession is unhealthy, let Conor go.

Last edited:
Didn't Cerrone finish four guys in row when he went to Welterweight?

Alex Oliveira Submission (triangle choke)
Patrick Côté TKO (punches)
Rick Story TKO (head kick and punches)
Matt Brown KO (head kick)

He also beat Medeiros and Perry.
I'm not saying this as a defense for Conor, I'm saying this as a defense for Cerrone. Maybe you should reconsider your definition of "sucked"

source.gif
Two weeks ago you guys were crying about him getting credit at LW for a WW fight. instead he got credit at WW for a WW fight and you are still upset. You obsession is unhealthy, let Conor go.
It's more because there is active fighters who have done more at WW than Conor. But end of the day it's a promotional company. They promote Conor more than anyone else like all of us would do if we owned the company

#3 Jorge
#7 Chiesa
#8 RDA
#9 Diaz
#12 Gilbert Burns
#13 Pettis
#15 Conrad

4 Former LWs ranked in the top 10
7 Former LWs in total ranked in the top 15

7/15 are former 155ers most of them ran from 155 because they couldn't compete.

LW >> WW and any other division in the UFC

155 is STACKED !!! :D

Khabib Bless

It's more because there is active fighters who have done more at WW than Conor. But end of the day it's a promotional company. They promote Conor more than anyone else like all of us would do if we owned the company
They ranked him fucking 15th! What are you talking about? Who do you think is not in the top 15 that deserves the 15th spot more than conor? I mean honestly its just an obsession you guys have with conor.

Imagine being upset over who the 14th ranked fighter in a division is.

According to precedent #14 can still get you a title shot, just ask Hendo.

He's ranked too low.
He'd murk most top 10 fighters.
Cowboy beats them too.

Rankings don't matter

Back