Conor is done.

he has lost the main thing that made him half way decent. His hand speed. he was never a massive puncher and without the speed and reach advantage he hasn't really got much going for him.
You should be a coach

That is because you don't know what your looking at. Connnor looked way slower before his last fight than earlier fights.

Or maybe he was a little more hesitant because he knew Khabib wanted this fight on the ground even though I truly believe he stood with Conor a lot longer than any of his coaches wanted him to. Large majority of Conor's fights have been against guys who aren't known for great takedowns. They usually choose to stand in most fights.

Not just hand speed, but he relied on timing and accuracy a lot, and when you don't fight for 2-3 years it all goes out the window, and I don't care what you do in training. its not the same as live. Skills are the same as muscles, if you're not using them often enough then they go down

Or maybe he was a little more hesitant because he knew Khabib wanted this fight on the ground even though I truly believe he stood with Conor a lot longer than any of his coaches wanted him to. Large majority of Conor's fights have been against guys who aren't known for great takedowns. They usually choose to stand in most fights.
I was talking about the training footage.

Old news TS since he moved up to Lw but you are right.

Sure, your hand speed better than Conor I'm guessing? I've already posted my conference championship ring before
Not even close, but now you mention it my brother would probably kick the jokers arse.

Last edited:
Sure, your hand speed better than Conor I'm guessing? I've already posted my conference championship ring before
Don't follow the heavies at all. Just seen how many conor threads were active and couldn't help myself. Legit respect for those wrestling credentials though. Mma in Australia used to be mostly bjj and Muay Thai, and we had a bit of success using backyard level wrestling, so I know how important it is. As tank abbot once said wrestling is the prerequisite for fighting, if you can't wrestle you can't fight. This is one of the skills Conor is most lacking in.

Yea, Conor is a weak puncher. He only has 18 ko's in 25 fights.
A real pillow fist.

You heard it guys, it's offical.

eternaldarkness from Sherdog forums has ended Conors career.

I’m white belt and can’t create threads, but I will post it in one of a million Conor threads.

Right now I’m sitting in a plane with UFC FLW Magomed Bibulatov, because weather in Grozny is foggy. So this is my first BJ Penn in an airport moment!

91skX9RJkFL._SX425_.jpg

Back