Conor is done.

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he has lost the main thing that made him half way decent. His hand speed. he was never a massive puncher and without the speed and reach advantage he hasn't really got much going for him.

he has lost the main thing that made him half way decent. His hand speed. he was never a massive puncher and without the speed and reach advantage he hasn't really got much going for him.
Thanks for the groundbreaking update on Conor

Wow great thread. Please make plenty more.

wrestler-headphones.gif

I will read your poast one more time.
Want to be sure that I did not miss anything.

Remember when Conor was supposedly unbeatable and had the "touch of death" in his left hand before the first Nate fight.

Now, he was never any good.

He'll never be done as long as he exists in the heart and mind (rent free) of Sherdoggers.

He literally doesn't have to do shit for us to talk about him. This thread is proof.

This is what happens when the UFC skips a weekend.

Dana bless.

He'll never be done as long as he exists in the heart and mind (rent free) of Sherdoggers.

He literally doesn't have to do shit for us to talk about him. This thread is proof.
Personally I couldn't care less about Conor anymore. Khabib sent him packing. I was just pointing out that he relied heavily on his hand speed that doesn't exist anymore.

Amazing, we have sherdogger who must train with Conor.

I haven't seen anything in the cage to say Conor has lost a step or speed anywhere.

I thought this would be an update on the HEINOUS BRUTAL RAPE CONOR obviously committed where the victim was beaten to a pulp and had to have her tampon surgically removed

Conor can lose his next 5 fights and still make more money than most fighters on the roster. You really think he cares about hand speed??

Conor can lose his next 5 fights and still make more money than most fighters on the roster. You really think he cares about hand speed??
Well when cte is involved, yea probably.

Amazing, we have sherdogger who must train with Conor.

I haven't seen anything in the cage to say Conor has lost a step or speed anywhere.
That is because you don't know what your looking at. Connnor looked way slower before his last fight than earlier fights.

Back