News Conor is clear for Testing in Feb, wants to Fight soon

It's merely precedent. People continue to buy PPVs because that's how it's been for the majority of most people's lives. Humans are extremely adept at molding to their surroundings both consciously and unconsciously. You'd be surprised at what people will adapt to and accept as commonplace.
Believe me, I’m right with you. I’d probably still be surprised but I’m under no illusions on how little the vast majority of the public fail to think at alll.

Believe me, I’m right with you. I’d probably still be surprised but I’m under no illusions on how little the vast majority of the public fail to think at alll.

While I will agree that half or even the majority of humans are beneath intellectual respect, my point so far as acceptance goes is that all humans are capable of fairly rapid adaptability. For instance, if tomorrow you and everyone else on earth had to live in mud huts for some insurmountable reason, the vast majority of people would fit right into their new lives much sooner than most people would think. I suppose I dont mean it as an insult so much as am observation. Take Trading Places as a comedic movie which touches right on this subject.

While I will agree that half or even the majority of humans are beneath intellectual respect, my point so far as acceptance goes is that all humans are capable of fairly rapid adaptability. For instance, if tomorrow you and everyone else on earth had to live in mud huts for some insurmountable reason, the vast majority of people would fit right into their new lives much sooner than most people would think. I suppose I dont mean it as an insult so much as am observation. Take Trading Places as a comedic movie which touches right on this subject.
Agree with that too. My comment wasn’t supposed to be a blanket statement applied to all, all humans are certainly capable of adaptability. Even Conor. Some choose not to though, like Conor :)

Agree with that too. My comment wasn’t supposed to be a blanket statement applied to all, all humans are certainly capable of adaptability. Even Conor. Some choose not to though, like Conor :)

Oh, Conor adapted. He very quickly adapted to the belief that he was entitled to act like human trash.

As of November 17th, McGregor has not been tested at all in 2022.
https://ufc.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

It sounds like McGregor is saying that he can pass the tests in February, which means they'll book his return fight in August (because he has to be in the testing pool for at least six months).

He needs to be 6months in the testing pool to compete. He is not competing anytime soon.

Don't you have to be in the testing pool for 4 months? Was it changed to 6?

It always has been 6 months, but there is the option for the UFC to grant excemption in "special situations" like they did with Brock Lesnar, UFC will do what they have to do, if he signs for a fight they wont keep him from fighting for 6 months.

What i dont know 100% and this isnt related directly to Conor is if a fighter has to be 6 months on the pool to then be able to sign for a fight months after, or they can sign the fight lets say, 6 months in advance, and then fight the day after the 6 months deadline is met, which is it??

Last edited:
It always has been 6 months, but there is the option for the UFC to grant excemption in "special situations" like they did with Brock Lesnar, UFC will do what they have to do, if he signs for a fight they wont keep him from fighting for 6 months.

What i dont know 100% and this isnt related directly to Conor is if a fighter has to be 6 months on the pool to then be able to sign for a fight months after, or they can sign the fight lets say, 6 months in advance, and then fight the day after the 6 months deadline is met, which is it??
They can book the fight the day after the 6 month window.

It always has been 6 months, but there is the option for the UFC to grant excemption in "special situations" like they did with Brock Lesnar
While Lesnar was the most well known example, that exemption is for fighters who have never been in the USADA testing pool and are stepping in for a fight that's taking place in less than the six month window (most common occurrence are low level fighters who are new to the UFC).

I would be shocked if the UFC allowed McGregor to circumvent that six month testing, especially since he's being so transparent about it, when they were previously sued by Mark Hunt for what McGregor is trying to do now.

Hopefully it’s a title shot
Definitely hope it isn't a title shot.
Besides the fact that he doesn't deserve a title shot based off of any form of merit...
He'd be a shitty champion. He would never defend and he'd hold up the division. So IDK why anyone would want him to fight for a title.

While Lesnar was the most well known example, that exemption is for fighters who have never been in the USADA testing pool and are stepping in for a fight that's taking place in less than the six month window (most common occurrence are low level fighters who are new to the UFC).

I would be shocked if the UFC allowed McGregor to circumvent that six month testing, especially since he's being so transparent about it, when they were previously sued by Mark Hunt for what McGregor is trying to do now.
Afaik fighters that never have been in the pool get some sort of benefit and they state what they use and they can fight before the 6 months, something like that, while yes Lesnar was the loudest case cause he tested positive and Mark Hunt lawsuit, they have done it for others like Miesha Tate iirc, 6 month rule is for returning fighters, new signings get a different type of "pass" thats not specially given, all of them get it.

They'll do it for Conor, just watch.

This Conman finally admit using of PED in his mouth. Rubbish mouth ruin everything his own lol

Conor's time is over and he will never touch gold again. No hunger, no passion and too much ego.

Why would he have to wait 6 months when he has been an active fighter the entire time with only 180 day medical suspension? Some guys have all the luck not getting picked for the totally random out of competition testing.

Because he withdrew from the testing pool so he could juice to speed his recovery.

Last edited:
Chandler should KO him within the first minute honestly

McGregor is not enrolled in our testing pool and would have to be for six months unless an exception is granted, which we do not think would be applicable," USADA director of communications Averi Walker told ESPN in an email.

giphy.gif

McGregor is not enrolled in our testing pool and would have to be for six months unless an exception is granted, which we do not think would be applicable," USADA director of communications Averi Walker told ESPN in an email.

giphy.gif

It must be stressful being the USADA spokesperson trying to maintain its appearance as an independent, neutral organization. He probably can't wait till Happy Hour comes around.

If he enters the testing pool in Feb, then he has to wait 6 months after being in the pool which would put him at August, plus fight announcement and camp he won’t he fighting until late 2023

Back