News Conor is clear for Testing in Feb, wants to Fight soon

Who the hell is that meat nugget going to fight? A mw?

1667582927523907.gif

give him Gathje - would be a nice build up with ready beef, would be standing as Justin is dumb an wont grapple, would be a KO ending either way.

People forget is 34, by time he fights he will be 35. He’s and a slew of injuries and he drinks and does hard drugs constantly….

He looked terrible last time, so throw some injuries, ring rust, age, lots of drugs and alcohol, etc and he’ll do just fine

He’s so massive right now. He’s going to have the gas tank of
So he will be fully cycled off in Febuary, got it.
It doesn’t matter. He’s using PED’s to pack in muscle mass. It’s not like his recent losses are from him not being big enough. This will only hurt his odds of getting a win. Just my 2 cents.

I’m insinuating Chandler MURDERS him in brutal fashion
I agree with this. Chandler may be Chinny but he's got a ton of speed , power , and wrestling . Not a good fight . Conor doesn't have the chin for this fight and his power hasn't even really translated above 145. He might get legitimately slept. Not just a quick snooze like Poirier 3.

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/ufc/ufc-263-brings-600000-ppv-worldwide-ppv-buys-344521

"UFC 257 (Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier): 1.6 million buys worldwide (1.2 million domestic)".

It depends on the news source. This one says 75% are from America.

You're right that a lot of Americans are fans of Conor.
Just because a bunch of idiots tune in to see a loudmouth little man syndrome manlet sell a lot of PPV's, doesn't mean they're fans lol. A lot of people tune into Mayweather just to see him possibly lose which never happens. Conor though been taking L's lately.

"Logical" eh? I got some logic for you. You must not own a dog

XS5LK.gif

Think the Chandler fight makes the most sense for Gooby.

If we are to take his words literally, then he has been exempt from testing for the past many months. Is that right? Is this the first time it has been "officially" admitted?

British people don't buy PPV's mate, that'll be the Americans. The PPV numbers you hear are not worldwide, they're American only.

Do Americans have such bad taste?

It's merely precedent. People continue to buy PPVs because that's how it's been for the majority of most people's lives. Humans are extremely adept at molding to their surroundings both consciously and unconsciously. You'd be surprised at what people will adapt to and accept as commonplace.

Back