Conor is bigger, longer, faster, younger, stronger and has better cardio than Jose

... But not smarter. His horrible defense and susceptibility to leg kicks will be the death of him in this battle.

I think Aldo has slowed and is not in his prime anymore.

Goat by stoppage

I love how ppl bring up how mcgregor beating siver faster than swansson actually is an argument for whos a more proven fighter. Osp beat shogun faster than jones ..bones better watch out for osp huh?????

Lol at Conor being faster than Aldo. Just wait and watch.

I'm kind of disappointed you put your account on the line.

After repeatedly making statements like this you really should have to stick around so we can all make fun of you.

Every fight you have an idea of who will likely win. For instance Gus should beat Rumble and Weidman should beat Vitor. There are tangibles however that stop you saying this 'will' happen.

Prior to the Barao Dillashaw fight for instance I assumed it would be an easy win for the Champ. I hadn't really even seen much of TJ.

Occasionally however a fighter catches your attention and you see a Championship mismatch that nobody else picks up on. For me it's happened just one other time with Bones v Shogun.

I'll still be around on Sherdog because Conor won't lose.

I agree i love Aldo but McGoats destiny is to win the belt defend once and on to LW

I reckon if he can manage his weight cuts well enough, he will stay at FW and dominate.

People keep saying Edgar and Mendez will be his kryptonite, I don't think they will, he's too big, fast and powerful and his balance is good enough to stuff takedowns and sprawl to his feet.

I can see Edgar and Mendez maybe getting down, but expending A LOT of energy in doing so, only to see the GOAT rise back to his feet.

Every fight you have an idea of who will likely win. For instance Gus should beat Rumble and Weidman should beat Vitor. There are tangibles however that stop you saying this 'will' happen.

Prior to the Barao Dillashaw fight for instance I assumed it would be an easy win for the Champ. I hadn't really even seen much of TJ.

Occasionally however a fighter catches your attention and you see a Championship mismatch that nobody else picks up on. For me it's happened just one other time with Bones v Shogun.

I'll still be around on Sherdog because Conor won't lose.

I'm sure you'll still be around but with a different account. Because Aldo isn't losing to Conor.

Conor has what, 1 top 10 win in Dustin Poirier?

Not only will Conor lose this fight, He'd handily lose to most of the contenders at 145 that Aldo has already vanquished.

I wouldn't bet on McGregor vs Edgar, Mendes, or Swanson unless he came in as a huge dog. The guy hasn't beat anyone. The reason the UFC is jumping him ahead of more qualified opponents is because they know that the real contenders at 145 will more than likely beat him, and if McGregor drops a loss vs someone like Frankie they can't market him anymore.

They're literally just using McGregor to make money on one big PPV, after that he'll be discarded like the rest of the 145 contenders.

Lmao. Who did Cub Swanson beat again?

Oh yeah, Siver (back and forth fight), and Poirier (short notice, still close fight). Didn't Conor run through those guys?

DxNybS.gif

maybe McGregor has faster jabs or something, like a very specific skill set, but no way he is more explosive/quick in succession with his combo's than Aldo, also Aldo reacts INCREDIBLY fast, some people work on counters from set ups or anticipation, Aldo seems to just react in the situation and I'm always impressed by how quickly/hard he responds

Have as much cardio as you want. When you're limping around because your leg looks like something OP would throw on the grill at his wendy's burger flipping job that cardio wont do shit

kevin-garnett-noye.gif

couldn't think of a better title, TS?

something a little less fangirl-ish?

Back