Conor is bigger, longer, faster, younger, stronger and has better cardio than Jose

Have as much cardio as you want. When you're limping around because your leg looks like something OP would throw on the grill at his wendy's burger flipping job that cardio wont do shit

So much epicness in this one single sentence.

hyde-s-laugh-o.gif

He's bigger and longer. He's less than a year younger than Aldo

But faster? lol Stronger? Based on what? And better cardio? No one knows what his cardio is like.

Aldo is one of the most well rounded fighters in all of combat sports. He's beat everyone the UFC has put in front of him. Conor will be no different.

Conor has what, 1 top 10 win in Dustin Poirier?

Not only will Conor lose this fight, He'd handily lose to most of the contenders at 145 that Aldo has already vanquished.

I wouldn't bet on McGregor vs Edgar, Mendes, or Swanson

I can understand some of the Edgar talk, Mendes less so but Swanson? Give me a break. Conor's two best wins who everyone love to shit all over are also Cub's two best wins. And McGregor completely raped them both whereas Swanson just about struggled past them unimpressively.

Anyone crapping on McGregor by using Swanson as an example is deluding themselves.

It's natural that people can't see Aldo losing. He's virtually the P4P number 1. It's hard to see a dominant champ losing but Conor is better.

He might have a wrestling weakness (Who knows) but versus Aldo he will win. I don't even think it will be close.

Right up until the fight this statement will seem absurd to most of sherdog but Conor will destroy Aldo - He will dominate him just as bad as Anderson dominated Rich. It will look easy.

Conor has what, 1 top 10 win in Dustin Poirier?

Not only will Conor lose this fight, He'd handily lose to most of the contenders at 145 that Aldo has already vanquished.

I wouldn't bet on McGregor vs Edgar, Mendes, or Swanson unless he came in as a huge dog. The guy hasn't beat anyone. The reason the UFC is jumping him ahead of more qualified opponents is because they know that the real contenders at 145 will more than likely beat him, and if McGregor drops a loss vs someone like Frankie they can't market him anymore.

They're literally just using McGregor to make money on one big PPV, after that he'll be discarded like the rest of the 145 contenders.

Silver was also ranked top 10 at the time of the flight.

We could have Conor batter Cub Swanson but Conor Vs Aldo is the fight everyone wants to see so there's no point making another contender fight Aldo, especially if its a rematch with Frankie.

In Aldo's mind the fight is already lost.

He can't handle that much GOATness.

But but Aldo has those leg kicks that has always worked against southpaws!

It's natural that people can't see Aldo losing. He's virtually the P4P number 1. It's hard to see a dominant champ losing but Conor is better.

He might have a wrestling weakness (Who knows) but versus Aldo he will win. I don't even think it will be close.

Right up until the fight this statement will seem absurd to most of sherdog but Conor will destroy Aldo - He will dominate him just as bad as Anderson dominated Rich. It will look easy.

Damn Straight

1412175693conorgif.gif

I agree i love Aldo but McGoats destiny is to win the belt defend once and on to LW

Mcgregors hands are good, but Most o his other techniques miss..good hands and power are not enough to make him a huge favorite over aldo who rarely misses he knows exactly when to strike abd conner has been hit by almost everyone he fights even the mid tier fighters

Hes good but has done nothing to show hes better than aldo. But hes an interest challenger cant wait for the fight

What makes people think this will be different from every other Conor fight?

What makes you think that this will be different from any Aldo fight?

Does Jose posses some kind of Khabib-like wrestling technique?

No - but he is no slouch in this department either.

Or is he as dynamic as Conor on the feet?

No - he is more dynamic.

This will be a stand up fight, and Conor is better in the stand-up, everywhere.

Nope.

He's not stronger nor does he have better cardio, so.

Neither has Conor. He might be stronger ( but he has not shown any great feats of strength so far ) he might have better cardio ( but he has never gone 5 rds so how do you judge that likely his cardio is not as good as Aldos ).

If Jones moves to Heavyweight you can guarantee he would be stronger. Cain has nothing on Jones. Cains cardio only looks good because he is winning and taking little damage. Jones would push his shit in.

Jones should stay at LHW and continue fighting smaller guys. He don't none of Cain, believe that.

I'm kind of disappointed you put your account on the line.

After repeatedly making statements like this you really should have to stick around so we can all make fun of you.

All this goat trolling is real fucking tired though for real. Its not even funny

I can understand some of the Edgar talk, Mendes less so but Swanson? Give me a break. Conor's two best wins who everyone love to shit all over are also Cub's two best wins.

Did not know Conor has beaten Oliveira and Pearson

And McGregor completely raped them both whereas Swanson just about struggled past them unimpressively.

You should maybe watch the fights - you might look less out of your depth - but then you prolly just don't care.

Mcgregors hands are good, but Most o his other techniques miss..good hands and power are not enough to make him a huge favorite over aldo who rarely misses he knows exactly when to strike abd conner has been hit by almost everyone he fights even the mid tier fighters

Hes good but has done nothing to show hes better than aldo. But hes an interest challenger cant wait for the fight

Back