Conor Interview Feb 17

Stompaa

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

I like when he is talking and says something like "How many times have you heard about Super Fights? And Nothing!" He is speaking truth, I enjoy seeing a fighter that is utterly competitive and confident. Personally I got so tired of GSP/Spider talks when they were in their primes and it was a carrot on a stick. Glad to see someone willing to do what the people want to see.

I like when he is talking and says something like "How many times have you heard about Super Fights? And Nothing!" He is speaking truth, I enjoy seeing a fighter that is utterly competitive and confident. Personally I got so tired of GSP/Spider talks when they were in their primes and it was a carrot on a stick. Glad to see someone willing to do what the people want to see.

yea but it has been posted five times+

Oh man sorry haven't been on in a few days...could a mod delete this thread?

Today is 19 Feb.. Do you think it will take two days for a Conor video to finds its way to Sherdog?

That's why the haters really do admire him deep down. He's doing what we want to see and he's sure as hell entertaining! How many others have the balls to do what he's doing and saying? Not many if any. Conor = King and soon to be p4p BITW!

Super fights are dreamed up by fans and the media most of the time, I been waiting to see a thread posted here " Could Cruz really take Butterbean down" or some kind of wild imagined matchup. Could Joanna out strike Bob Sapp lol

Back