Conor implies failed USADA test reason Usman withdrew from UFC 256 bout with Burns

McGregor is having an identity issue. He tried to be humble for a while and got ktfo. Then he got publicly embarrassed for failing to fulfill a promise to donate to charity so now he’s going back to old Mcgregor. Only thing is it’s hard to be that guy when you’re getting owned inside and outside the cage.
But Dustin has apologized, realizing he was in the wrong.

LOL. Gamma-Connor trying to be beta. Usman would smoke this dopehead and give that fuck some more CTE. Honestly this society, where lowlifes like Connor get through with a lot of stuff and are forgiven is what makes this 1st world so effed up. Cheating, cocaine-snorting men with a alcohol problem shouldn't just have too much of a carte blanche. But he's constantly forgiven (by the sheeple-ish society-proles).

Screenshot_20210426-015700.png
I honestly can't see Conor beating any of these guys, maybe Maia and Magny and that's it. He is too small of a guy for 170, Usman would literally have his way with him. Conor's mystic and dominance are gone.

How do u go from getting KOd by Dustin to thinking u gonna best usman lolllllllll

he still drinking

I regard these three highlighted points to be too subjective to make anything of. Kamaru is certainly built, but he's not incredibly thick like Tyron is. He's lean-buff and strong. Plenty of guys look like this and can maintain a gas tank...NFL/NBA players for instance. I don't discount the suspicion that he's juicing though. He has a wrestling background and I know too many wrestlers who know a guy who knows a guy.
nfl/nba ... great example of natty athletes

holy shit

KamaruUsmanHeroUpdated.jpg

who in the NBA is built like this? lol. 100% natty bros

Hate to say this and I’ve been rooting for him to turn it around until that just got old, but one morning if the news breaks and Mcgregor has suffered some kind of tragic end it would surprise no one at this point.

He seems hellbent on heading over the cliff.

All Conor is saying here is that he can afford better doctors with better masking agents. The vast majority of fighters are on some form of PEDs. Just watch “icarus” on Netflix and the channel “more plates more dates” on YouTube if you don’t believe me (endocrinology is very interesting to me). Doesn’t take away the fact that Usman is an absolute athletic specimen regardless.. he’s just maximizing what he’s capable of like everyone else.

I hate Conor but he is right about this, we never knew why the fight was reseschule, and i would bet my house that Usman is on the on the orange Juice, look the size of the man, withaker is smaller than him

Conor's "balls" are snorted off a mirror and mostly confined to twitter these days.

I hope his wife chooses a better man to be the father of his child when Conor is gone.

Aside from it ruining fight cards and derailing careers, the strict drug testing that USADA seemed to be doing in the past few years has hurt the UFC with it's optics. Fighters in other organizations where there is little or no testing obviously look more impressive. So they decided to tone down the testing and let them get back to some level of parity, IMO. If it were purely up to the UFC, there would be no testing of any kind.

Back