Conor hints at WWE match?

Not really....WWE is mainly filled with manlets now. Its targeted fan base goes wild over these manlets. Gone are the days of guys looking like Hogan and The Rock with their sherdogger physiques.
No. There are guys with all sorts of heights shapes and sizes

Almost all WWE superstars there will dwarf him. Finn Balor seems way bigger that him I think

I haven’t followed WWE since I was 15 years old, even then, I’m sure a lot of women would dwarf Conor.

Mostly because guys like Hogan weren't actually very good. Sure they could hype up promos. But once the bell rang they were average to terrible. Even the rock wasn't the greatest. The audience today likes seeing good match quality. And you usually don't get that with juiced up 300 lbers.

they should've watched puroresu if they wanted match quality. American pro wrestling has always been a high spot heavy style of pro wrestling and those 300lbers are great for shit like that.

vs who? Spike Dudley? The women in WWE are bigger than Conor.

Conor would be very experienced in tossing weapons into the ring, he should be a well versed pro by now in that aspect of wwe. He would fit in well, the cycle could help his mma career too.

Hes asshole media persona fits in perfectly to be some pro wrestling antagonist. Shame he is a manlet tho

If he can make more money in WWE he should do it.
Why fighting in a shark tank with all the health risks if you can make money without real fighting.

Also I know it was one fight but he hasn't really seemed into fighting for a while. It would be a good go for him and his family.

That's exactly where he belongs, IMHO.

Good. Get him out of the UFC and away from holding up legitimate contenders.

He’s never getting another W in the Octagon if he starts going that route

The Canrat show has officially jumped the shark
tenor.gif

He will need to borrow UFC's cage steps to get into a WWE ring. Not a good look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back