Conor haters summed up in one Pic.

Look who's back. Hi little guy.

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

Run Conor run.

So then why doesn’t Conor beat some contenders that are deemed good enough for him? Seeing as top 3 ranked fighters aren’t heheh

You’re right bro. We have to see if he can get through James Vick before he gets another shot at the top.

<{outtahere}>

Many of us had said that this fight shouldn't happen when it was announced for the exact reasons in the first 4 pics of the TC's opening post.

Look who's back. Hi little guy.

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

God dammit the amount of people who say that was some awesome war. Imagine gsp walking away from his opponent out of breath, refusing to engage. Imagine jon jones, fedor, anderson being this poorly prepared and so obviously butthurt in the middle of the fight. What an embarrassment

The issue is that the two guys that beat cowboy before Conor are on tidy win streaks, whereas Conor had a title shot two fights ago and didn’t look competitive
He looked a fuckload better than most others who have fought against Khabib.... He arguably took a round against him. How did Barboza do? or dustin?
Khabib is just that good.

Fight wasn't fixed at all, IMO. Cowboy just folded like he tends to do when pressured.

From what I've seen noones disputed how Conor looked apart from the obvious trolls. He looked great, I knew he'd beat Cowboy but not by making It that easy.

What's more ridiculous is Conor beating Cowboy in thay fashion MUST mean he was at 40% when he faced Khabib rather than Khabib just being a better fighter.

Not quite apt though really, is it?

I think most of the backlash surrounding the McGregor/Cowboy ‘fight’ pertained to Cowboy being a spent force, as a result of the damaged absorbed in the Ferguson/Gaethje, i.e. Conor profited by fighting against a vestige of Cowboy Cerrone, as his previous two fights effectively ended him as a top-tier fighter and softened him up for McGregor.

Not saying that’s my perspective, just outlining a lot of what I’ve seen in recent days.
Kudos for being able to help defend a point you don't necessarily agree with instead of letting someone misstate it to spread divisiveness.
World needs more of this

You’re right bro. We have to see if he can get through James Vick before he gets another shot at the top.

<{outtahere}>
Wasn’t thinking more Justin or Dustin. Do you not think it’s logical for him to have a fight between now and April seeing as Khabib/ Tony winner won’t be ready til summer, and Conor didn’t receive any damage in his fight?

The issue is that the two guys that beat cowboy before Conor are on tidy win streaks, whereas Conor had a title shot two fights ago and didn’t look competitive
Only man to win a round against the monster that is Khabib.

No one thought tony is a world beater after beating cerrone. Everyone knew he was before. Plus cerrone was on a tear at that point.

Gaethje beating cerrone is significant because its his 3rd consecutive 1st round knockout.

Mcgregor lost to Khabib and before that was gifted a decision over nate who he lost to the first time around.

Not the same

God dammit the amount of people who say that was some awesome war. Imagine gsp walking away from his opponent out of breath, refusing to engage. Imagine jon jones, fedor, anderson being this poorly prepared and so obviously butthurt in the middle of the fight. What an embarrassment

His fans are hilarious. They actually watch this shit and think Conor is a hero.

{<jordan}

Back