Conor haters summed up in one Pic.

Who are worse, Conor fans or Conor haters? Y'all constantly trying to outdo each other. How can one man be simultaneously the most over/underrated fighter in the game.

IMO its a different when tony beat cowboy when he had 3 fight winstreak and when conor beat cowboy after back to back (T)KO losses still Tony already deserved titleshot even before Cowboy fight Conor dosnt

We all knew that Tony was gonna beat Cerrone. What we didnt see in the leadup to that fight was Cerrone acting like Tonys gay lover,only to be his static punching bag the entire 40 seconds.

That came later with Conor. Theres a difference.

You posted the wrong picture bud. Here let me help you.

31E9B99100000578-3478699-McGregor_attempts_to_buck_Diaz_out_of_the_mount_position_but_he_-a-23_1457256510861.jpg
People act like fighters dont take some hits.

Maybe we should post Tony doing the chicken dance to Lando or Justin getting KOd twice in a row, one to a guy Conor made look like a bum.

I mean we could also look at the second fight when Conor beat him or maybe the Jorge fight where Nate got turned into a bitch.

Imagine having no heart and giving up your neck to a natural BW.

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-UFC-196-Choke-1256370.jpg

I'm glad to see you're over your mental breakdown though.
Artemij Sitenkov, who beat Conor before UFC, is actually a bantamweight

Don't be silly, anybody who is not a casual and have a brain knew both Tony and Gaethje were going to run trough Cerrone

Are you still crying ? What happened? I thought you said Conor was getting subbed on Sat.

<Waaah>

Doesn't really make sense to quote someone if you are not even going to address their point. But yeah waaaambulance, good one.

Cerrone is a good win for sure. A top 10 guy but let's not fool ourselves saying he's a title contender.

You never know!

Some people here argued Jones didn't win his last fight lol!

The only reason why he won is because a judge awarded Jones a knock down(mind you everyone thought it was a knock down at the time) when it was his leg that gave out.

Had that not occured, we'd have a new LHW champion

There is a good point to this thread.
The people who liked OP's post are a good listing of people that should have been aborted.

I think the common theme around here is that Cerrone folds under pressure. I don’t know how many people, aside from Tony or Gaethje fans, give those wins too much credit.

It’s weird, because Cerrone still seems like a guy who could win sometimes, but he is beaten inside his head when the stakes are high.

The only reason why he won is because a judge awarded Jones a knock down(mind you everyone thought it was a knock down at the time) when it was his leg that gave out.

Had that not occured, we'd have a new LHW champion
Is that actually true?
Id love to have that evidence.

At the time I.V wasn't banned. Currently Conor would never make 145. He's a natural LW.

Yeah he moved up to fight carreer LW. His fights against Nate and Cowboy were basically lightweight bouts without cutting. And honestly I think that after Masvidal who is a favorable matchup too he won't fight any other WW like Woodley, Usman, Thompson or Leon cause unlike Nate and Cowboy they are elite WW.
...sigh...but the IV ban affected everyone. It's not like Conor was the only one using IVs to re-hydrate - literally 99% of fighters used it while it was legal and I have no doubt some still find a way to use them. Proving intravenous drips for recovery is hard - they detect it by the plastic from the drip bag that seeps pictogram levels of polyethylene in the blood, which could easily be denied by saying you ate a meal covered in plastic wrap when you put it in the microwave. Your blood concentrations would be much higher than that of a drip bag.

Just saying. It's just another excuse - "Conor had to use IVs to make 145!" when literally everyone used them at the time. It was a smart way of rehydrating. Not saying Conor didn't cut massive amounts of weight to make 145, but so do a lot of champs and fighters in general. DC had to grab a towel. Khabib has missed weight and been hospitalized from weight cutting. The names of fighters who've been pulled out due to bad weight cuts is endless and Conor isn't one of them. I just don't understand the scrutiny on him for weight cutting when he has never missed weight and always showed up to fight. A third of the entire roster can't say the same.

For the record, I agree with your last comments. McGregor doesn't have a future at WW in my opinion. Dude is a LW, and far from the biggest, but I agree he's well and truly outgrown FW with all these LW and WW fights.

So in other words, Conor beat a guy who had just got his ass beaten badly by the other 2 mentioned fighters.

Cerrone is his worst enemy. The man needs to stop. Every one of these fights are tough.
jan 2019 Hernandez
May 2019 Iaquinta
June 2019 Tony (1 month from Al fight)
Sept 2019 Justin
Jan 2020 Conor

Back