Conor hasn't had a win streak since Obama was president

Cowboy is

Cowboy is a tough draw. Must we tear down Donald to make Connor look bad ? What kind of logic is that

Everyone knows Cowboy’s been done for a while. It’s not about tearing him down as much as it’s about how to qualify that victory for Conor.

AND NEW
442bcab24b3fdaba6b6547fb8a9df149.jpg

Floyd Mayweather has entered the chat.

Conor never really thought he was beating Floyd. That was 99% for the bag. I doubt the loss crushed him like that.

Floyd is completely different. He spends 100 million a year lol. Plus the pressure of keeping the undefeated record.

Floyd's natural work ethic is insane though.

And every other accomplished male and female from many many sports all over the world. Not sure why this a valid excuse for Conor only. There are literally 1000's of examples of people with money competing at the highest level.

So true.

He is a .500 fighter since leaving FW. The narrative of Conor the world beater with a left hand that no one can take is complete BS.

Usually we wait until a career is over before making those claims. His career is in progress anything can and will happen

Sure, but lets be honest and realistic. 2016 Conor was in his prime. He fought Floyd, made a ton of money and then in his athletic prime fought 3 times in 5 years, getting finished twice and only winning one fight. Maybe "ruined" is too strong, but the Floyd fight definitely derailed Conor's MMA career.

His last champion caliber win was Eddie Alvarez..
Nov 12, 2016.

It's coming on 5 years since he won against a former proven champion.
Thats one of the best performances ever seen in any combat sport. Truly magnificent.

He is a .500 fighter since leaving FW. The narrative of Conor the world beater with a left hand that no one can take is complete BS.

Or you could say that he's only ever lost to Khabib and Poirier at 155, the GOAT at the weight and one of the very best. That would be true, too.

Cowboy is

Cowboy is a tough draw. Must we tear down Donald to make Connor look bad ? What kind of logic is that
I want to agree with this but context matters here.. cowboy was a great matchup for Conor and on top of that was coming off 2 back to back stoppage losses and hasn’t won a fight since.. still not the can people make him out to be to discredit Conor.. but certainly not a great win either

Last edited:
And yet every third post in here is about him. He’s doing something right.

Reactions: OGL
Usually we wait until a career is over before making those claims. His career is in progress anything can and will happen
His career has been over for a while bro, he is just a journeyman at this point.

and how many MMA fights has he had since then?

To answer your question and to prove how retarded this thread is:

- McGregor has fought 3 times since the arbitrary cutoff point TS created
- He is 1-2.
- The cutoff point was 2016, so he's fought 3 times in the past 5 years.

He did get a win over Cerrone at 170. He lost to Khabib (coming off a 2 year MMA layoff) and lost to Porier coming off a 1 year layoff. To criticize his activity levels is completely justified, but to point to a win streak is obviously misleading to anyone with a brain.

Certain Sherdoggers would be making excuses like little oompa loompas about that layoff time between fights for other fighters, but that's fine we don't even use it as an excuse. Ultimately is it shameful to lose to Khabib who has never lost to anyone ever, when everyone knew McGregor's wrestling was his weak point and he was originally a 145 FW? I guess so. He lost to Porier too, most people have him favored but he lost...and Dustin Porier is a very good fighter.

This is a microcosm of the "Sherdog Special" as I like to call it. People here love to criticize someone who went 1-2 against top flight competition essentially, but then they jerk off to guys who amass win streaks against unranked to journeyman to can fighters. It's bizarre.

Cowboy is

He hasn’t been a tough draw for a long time and folded in almost every big fights he had. Be real with yourself Conor, it’s over.

Truth is outside of Alvarez, everyone at Lw has been able to take that that left just fine

I mean that's not the "truth" of it. That's basically only Nate Diaz.

Porier self admitted he was wobbled and hurt at the post-fight presser, and I'm not defending McGregor at this point but that's literal fact. Cerrone was finished in like 30 seconds (a 155/170 tweener, at 170). Khabib just had light years superior wrestling/grappling, and never really ate anything.

Diaz is the only one who ate consistent shots from McGregor, the same guy who just survived against Leon Edwards a big 170er who was fucking him up and has only ever been KO'd by a baseball bat to the head from Josh Thomson. So no, that's not the truth it's misleading bullshit and I have to call that out.

Diaz is the only one who ate consistent shots from McGregor, the same guy who just survived against Leon Edwards a big 170er who was fucking him up and has only ever been *KO'd by a baseball bat to the head from Josh Thomson. So no, that's not the truth it's misleading bullshit and I have to call that out.

*Tko'ed. He's still never been put to sleep, lights out unconscious in over 14 years of pro fighting.

Back