Conor has the UFC in his palms now

Hopefully they will get their heads out of their asses and give GSP a call. I can't bear the thought of Conor's ego growing even more

Cody gets slept inside 1.

I hate almost every single one of your posts. Your av is solid tho.

I guess you have one more nice thing to say about me than I do about you.

lol Conor got a gifted title shot after going 1-1 with a fringe top 10 LW and then beat the worst champ in the UFC who only had the belt due to fluke and should have lost his prior 3 fights.
Actually Conor got the fight after beating the person that controlled the FW division for many years in about 13 or 14 seconds. The 1-1 thing happended because the champ didn't show. I think giving him the opportunity is the accurate way to put it..unless you just don't like him for whatever reason..then "gifted" could be a good way to describe it. But this is the real world..if you are the type where everything you don't like is referred to as "gift", "fluke" , "should have"..you won't ever be happy.

Dana made a big mistake giving him an immediate rematch with Diaz, then a straight title shot at LW.

Nate Diaz showed a lot of people that McGregor wasn't some sort of freak of nature.

in his palm???

Irish jabroni right now is the only one who can save the UFC. Hell, right now we should better call him uncle conor because at this rate he will be the promoter-fighter-money-draw ari and uncle dana expect of him.

At this point, not only would Ari Emmanuel give him Dana's job, Ari Emmanuel would give him a blow job.

People don't understand, WME has to pay 100 million dollars off in loan debt every year. That means they are banking on every year performing as they did in 2015 (JBJ vs DC 1, multiple Ronda cards, multiple Conor cards), when Ronda and Conor were in full bloom.....that means they will have to put on multiple cards that perform around the million PPV mark. Ronda, GSP, Brock are all gone.....Conor is the only one left that can pull the numbers they need and USADA has made things so unpredictable that no champ can be dominant.

we have to wait if irish jabroni can pull that out.

There's still match ups out there for Ronda, who are we kidding. I would pay 60 bux every weekend to see her get humbled and hear Edmund squeal like a pig.

Not to headline a PPV. She has learned zero boxing technique. Honda needed a warm up fight against Valentina or Cat 2 first. Fighting Nunes was stupid. Even GIL who is her friend said she learned nothing from the Holm fight.

Stipe? - Not even the best HW. Boring class.
DC? - Facepalm.
Bisping? - Lol
Woodley ?- Could only get a draw.
Alvarez? - Retired.
Aldo? - Paper-champ.
Cruz? - Got wrecked.

and their last hope;

Ronda Rousey - Literally done.

On the other hand Conor is the first two division champ in history, real P4P #1, has the redeemed warrior image after avenging his only loss at two weights classes above in the UFC, there's also a new possibility of a third Diaz fight at WW again or at LW for a change, or the possibility of fighting for the WW title, or the possibility of defending the LW title against an undefeated Russian muslim foe Khabib. Lots of interesting options and I'm not even talking about Conor vs. Mayweather.

He also brings the biggest PPV, biggest gate, biggest media, biggest social media, biggest stardom etc.

I believe Dana will reach Conor after the baby is born for congrats and then will invite him for a quick chat about the future of UFC :)

Imo, Rousey's embarrassment sealed the deal.
^^ this im a Conor hater but id like to see Conor negociation with the UFC...its the only big star left he can ask watever the fuck he want....fuck the ufc and Dana white

This is Conor when he has a meeting with the UFC next:

Of course. He is the number 1 cash cow. He has the UFC at his command, as long as he keeps winning and bringing in the numbers.

He would have over a half foot of reach disadvantage against Conor. How many tiny strikers does Conor need to hurt badly?
None anymore, eddie was the last one. Now he has Ferguson, Khabib, Woodley, or Diaz to fight. Let's see how long he lasts.

Yes he's the only babyface champ with personalities now.

Back