Conor has the UFC in his palms now

Karl Tanner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stipe? - Not even the best HW. Boring class.
DC? - Facepalm.
Bisping? - Lol
Woodley ?- Could only get a draw.
Alvarez? - Retired.
Aldo? - Paper-champ.
Cruz? - Got wrecked.

and their last hope;

Ronda Rousey - Literally done.

On the other hand Conor is the first two division champ in history, real P4P #1, has the redeemed warrior image after avenging his only loss at two weights classes above in the UFC, there's also a new possibility of a third Diaz fight at WW again or at LW for a change, or the possibility of fighting for the WW title, or the possibility of defending the LW title against an undefeated Russian muslim foe Khabib. Lots of interesting options and I'm not even talking about Conor vs. Mayweather.

He also brings the biggest PPV, biggest gate, biggest media, biggest social media, biggest stardom etc.

I believe Dana will reach Conor after the baby is born for congrats and then will invite him for a quick chat about the future of UFC :)

Imo, Rousey's embarrassment sealed the deal.

Last edited:
Stipe? - Not even the best HW. Boring class.
DC? - Facepalm.
Bisping? - Lol
Woodley ?- Could only get a draw.
Alvarez? - Retired.
Aldo? - Paper-champ.
Cruz? - Got wrecked.

and their last hope;

Ronda Rousey - Literally done.

On the other hand. Conor is the first two division champ in history, real P4P #1, has the redeemed warrior image after avenging his only loss at two weights classes above in the UFC,there's also a new possibility of a third Diaz fight at WW again or at LW for a change, WW title possiblity, possibility of defending the LW title against an undefeated Russian muslim foe Khabib. Lots of interesting options and I'm not even talking about Conor vs. Mayweather.

He also brings the biggest PPV, biggest gate, biggest media, biggest social media, biggest stardom etc.

I believe Dana will reach Conor after the baby is born for congrats and then will invite him for a quick chat about the future of UFC :)

Imo, Rousey's embarrassment sealed the deal.

Yeah, the guy who's title they stripped and gave to someone else has the UFC in his palms. Got it.

Yes, like he should always had. Conor has always been the biggest star. No one brings as many people to watch fights. Even Conor weigh ins is bigger than most UFC events. And no one comes close to the numbers he does as well.

So, it's pretty crazy what they done to him before the Nate rematch. I hope Conor wrecks them good now.

Also, they won't have another star for a long time. It's a sure thing.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

book it

Conor will fight Floyd make millions and never step foot in the octagon again.

Conor could walk into UFC HQ &

Ari Emmaneul will give him Dana's job

There's still match ups out there for Ronda, who are we kidding. I would pay 60 bux every weekend to see her get humbled and hear Edmund squeal like a pig.

Rouseys loss will only strengthen their idea that the UFCs plan of marketing the brand over the fighter is the correct one. Why sell out the brand for someone everyone is saying wants to leave the sport for boxing?

Cody gets slept inside 1.

Rouseys loss will only strengthen their idea that the UFCs plan of marketing the brand over the fighter is the correct one. Why sell out the brand for someone everyone is saying wants to leave the sport for boxing?

I hate almost every single one of your posts. Your av is solid tho.

Last edited:
Conor could walk into UFC HQ &

Ari Emmaneul will give him Dana's job
At this point, not only would Ari Emmanuel give him Dana's job, Ari Emmanuel would give him a blow job.

People don't understand, WME has to pay 100 million dollars off in loan debt every year. That means they are banking on every year performing as they did in 2015 (JBJ vs DC 1, multiple Ronda cards, multiple Conor cards), when Ronda and Conor were in full bloom.....that means they will have to put on multiple cards that perform around the million PPV mark. Ronda, GSP, Brock are all gone.....Conor is the only one left that can pull the numbers they need and USADA has made things so unpredictable that no champ can be dominant.

Back