Conor has taken the mma world again

Conor is real mofo. He takes the biggest risk in the game and that's why he is the biggest star. I'm not taking other tools like charisma, attractive fighting style, thrash talk etc. He goes to Moscow to provocate rematch with Khabib, He is willing to fight Usman... Much bigger guy, great wrestler in his division!

Why don't Jon Jones as a goat go to fight against Stipe? Why don't Khabib fight Usman? Why don't Masvidal fight Jon Jones? This is real measure what Conor means to this sport! KING!

They literally gave him the easier ranked LW he could fight.

If only he could get every other fighter to dive for him.
Oh so you've reached a point where you can admit Alvarez, Aldo, Mendes et al didn't get paid off to take a dive? Makes you slightly more enlightened than the rabid haters.

Oh so you've reached a point where you can admit Alvarez, Aldo, Mendes et al didn't get paid off to take a dive? Makes you slightly more enlightened than the rabid haters.

Only thing i ever said about them fights was that he's daddy dana let him skip the queue for that eddie title shot, didnt have to work for it but Eddie got merked impressively and aldo at least got knocked the fuck out but that cowboy one was some WWE selling from cowboy.

Only thing i ever said about them fights was that he's daddy dana let him skip the queue for that eddie title shot, didnt have to work for it but Eddie got merked impressivly and aldo at least got knocked the fuck out but that cowboy one was some WWE selling from cowboy.
What fake blood pills for his nose? Come on son. I don't understand why people keep saying he took a dive acting like Cowboy hasn't shit the bed before when under the brightest of lights. Got starched by Gaethje in what 4 minutes, by Till in something similar and by RDA in a title fight in about a minute.

Yup, that's why he chose to fight a washed up cowboy who got finished in his last two fights instead of Justin, right?

I agree. Cowboy was a sacrificial lamb for Conor. But I think Conor would have taken harder fights, the UFC didn't want to risk it though. Dana and the UFC brass pulls the real strings behind the scenes.
I think he beats Justin, Justin is too sloppy. Conor will lose to Masvidal.

Ubergregor is a mean machine. He can’t be stopped.

Back