• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor has been charged with 2 counts of misdemeanor assault and 1 count of felony criminal mischief

If he gets a felony won't he get deported and blocked from reentering the US?

If so then he's fucked lmao
his lawyers will plea the charges down. trust me.

they charge high, the lawyers lowball and they meet in the middle. worst case he gets misdemeanor charges and maybe probation., ...plus a fine and restitution.

If he gets a felony won't he get deported and blocked from reentering the US?

If so then he's fucked lmao

Guantanamo and waterboarding. They might get some MK Ultra in on him too.

Ahh... yes,,, I am a sherdogger which makes me an expert in the legal field. He will become a felon and have a criminal record. Also I believe there will also be a significant amount of civil suits.
Anyone with a Prison Mike AV surely knows the criminal system.

All charges to be reduced to misdemeanors and he will accept a plea bargain.
He will pay a fine, get probation and not serve any time.

LOL! Peanuts!

Conor has been charged with 2 counts of misdemeanor assault and one count of felony criminal mischief.

We're told one assault charge is for the injuries to Chiesa's face ... and the other is for allegedly punching someone in the face several times.

We're told the criminal mischief charge is for the damages to the bus, which amounts to approximately $8,000.

lol I really wanna know who he punched in the face?

One good man with a dolly could’ve stopped this madness...

This is what I said in the other thread: he will be in more trouble for the fact that he instigated this than for throwing something at a bus. He conspired to get his whole squad into the Barclay center's private backstage property illegally (got his MacLife credentialed press to open doors for them), then incited them to riot & destroy property and people were injured in the process. They had a getaway car waiting so it was all premeditated, and on camera. He's in trouble for that whole situation moreso than for just throwing a dolly.

Hello welfare office and child support payments. Should'a went to rehab.

I almost got banned from the U.S. when I was younger getting caught with some weed

Conor might be fooked here

You don't have to be a legal expert to know how this works. Conor will hire excellent attorneys who will plead him to the lesser charges (the misdemeanors) and the felony will be dropped by the DA. Fines but no jail time.

And thats that.

Fluff Stuff.

Sherdoggers always try to make things more dramatic than what they are.

Real damage will come from ppl suing him

ballin

OblongVeneratedJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

Who did Conor manage to punch a few times in the face though?

Someone from Security?

Does anyone well versed in NY criminal law want to explain "felony criminal mishief" and the repercussions?
Felony is the serious crime. Stealing over a certain amount of money, assault, armed robbery. Criminal mischief means he was damaging property and because multiple people were injured he's getting a more serious charge. Throwing a dolly causing damage is one thing, but throwing a dolly, causing property damage, and injuring innocent bystanders is worthy of stronger punishment. All felonies carry at least a year in jail as a sentence. He will plead out to misdemeanors (lesser crimes) and receive probation.

I just hope his life gets ruined definitively.

Back