• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor has been charged with 2 counts of misdemeanor assault and 1 count of felony criminal mischief

his lawyers will plea the charges down. trust me.

they charge high, the lawyers lowball and they meet in the middle. worst case he gets misdemeanor charges and maybe probation., ...plus a fine and restitution.

All of that plus the individual cases he might be getting sued for plus a potential civic action lawsuit... was it really worth it to throw a dolly at a bus?

How in the hell in punching someone several times in the face (by a pro fighter no less) a lessor charge than breaking a window? Criminal law is so whacked. Of course if he had drugs on him he'd be doing federal time.

Does anyone well versed in NY criminal law want to explain "felony criminal mishief" and the repercussions?

Felony criminal mischief is basically any damage to property not yours caused while committing another crime (in this case, assault), which in Conor's case would be throwing a barricade through a bus window.

He will plead down and have the felony dropped and walk away with some fines and an infraction. He threw some shit at a stationary bus which resulted in very minor injuries but clearly wasn’t the intention. The whole thing is a joke, especially all you turds acting so fuckin offended by it. Werdum assaulted someone point blank and fought 2 days later and no one blinked.

with a felony hes gonna be deported and unable to enter US territory no mater what the results

Conor is like the spoiled dumb rich kid his father let him do watever the fuck he want and some day he assault people and his dad dont understand why it happened....

Just look at what he did in Bellator with no consequences the guy believed he was invincible running around on coke like he is a god....good for you Conor and the UFC you are F****** now

If he gets a felony won't he get deported and blocked from reentering the US?

If so then he's fucked lmao

It depends. If they think the charge warrants jail time, he'll prob serve time in the US and THEN be deported

LOL! Peanuts!

Conor has been charged with 2 counts of misdemeanor assault and one count of felony criminal mischief.

We're told one assault charge is for the injuries to Chiesa's face ... and the other is for allegedly punching someone in the face several times.

We're told the criminal mischief charge is for the damages to the bus, which amounts to approximately $8,000.
It's going to be FAR more than $8000. He's going to be sued by every fighter, save Lobov, for travel, training camp and fight expenses, medical expenses, and he'll have to pay lawyers a massive amount to stay out of jail and plead down to misdemeanors

540E109E-FEE4-4BC1-B194-531D2CCA70D2.png Cocainor McChucker

It's going to be FAR more than $8000. He's going to be sued by every fighter, save Lobov, for travel, training camp and fight expenses, medical expenses, and he'll have to pay lawyers a massive amount to stay out of jail and plead down to misdemeanors

He'll settle with all of them out of court.

Will pay Chiesa, Borg etc more than what they would get if they had won their fights.

Rebook-money lol.

If Jon Jones didn't do time, I can't imagine that Conor will.

200w.gif

Jones' situation was an accident, not an assault with a potentially deadly weapon

I know it's unlikely, but maybe Conor facing some real consequences for once will straighten him out.

I know absolutely nothing about the law but I've seen people get charged for like 31 things just because they did something very simple before so being charged for 3 things doesn't sound that bad to me. Once again I'm a retard that knows nothing about the law but still, it doesn't sound that bad.

Pretty sure the charges are going to continue to pile on.

If you guys think he's just getting a slap on the wrist from this incident just wait for the lawsuits, a good chunk of that Mayweather money is gonna be paying settlements to people. Ray Borg and Chiesa have open and shut civil suits against him since his actions not only injured tyhem but prevented them from doing their jobs, taking food right off their table. The UFC employee whos hand was broken has an easy lawsuit too as does the guy he allegedly punched, as well as anyone injured on the bus. I hope he invested some of that 100m.

NYPD hasn’t taken into account the injuries yet by the way. They haven’t seen the injuries. They heard of Chiesa’s injury but haven’t even heard of Ray Borg’s yet. It will only get worse for Conor.

Back