Conor has 7.9 Million

Twitter is for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

The only thing gayer than Twitter is bragging about who has more Twitter followers.

Who gives a shit? :)

Conorstans, since when Conor and Khabib fought, Conor got destroyed.

Gotta get whatever victories they can. Look how they pump up 37 year old chinny Cowboy, or act like Conor beat Max when Max was champ, instead of when he was a kid training in his garage.

Most of Kabob's fans don't want to trade in their goats for laptop.

/end thread

Khabib only resonates with muslims who dont consider fighting in a cage for money haram

Conor is beloved by all
Conor is only loved by casuals because he is pushed by the UFC and is a gum flapping bully which neanderthal knuckle draggers think is clever and funny while Khabib isnt as popular because people dislike muslims cos they are inherently racist and bigoted.

Conor is only loved by casuals because he is pushed by the UFC and is a gum flapping bully which neanderthal knuckle draggers think is clever and funny while Khabib isnt as popular because people dislike muslims cos they are inherently racist and bigoted.
Khabib is inherently sexist and bigoted

Conor McGregor has 7.9 million followers but Khabib only has 877k
What do you think are the main reasons why he has nearly 10 times more followers?

I think its because Conor talks the talk and walks the walk. His entertainment value is unmatched

I think its because Conor talks the talk and walks the walk. His entertainment value is unmatched “

The dude who got TWO BELTS relinquished,because he didn’t want to defend it, walks the walk..........

Go back to your position!!!
Now!!!
B23853A5-F7C6-49E9-8DA7-2A20B37C2DD2.gif

Retarded people are famous on social media, just look at the Kardashians. The dumber they are, the more followers they have.

I'm sure it won't be long before Conor is overtaking such legends like Paris Hilton, Nicki Minaj, Justin Beiber, and the Kardashians.

What a time to be alive.

So Conor didn't get mad and throw a dolly, break a fan's phone, punch an old man, slap a ref, or sexually assault women?

Very very logical. Such logic.
At that stage he was super famous and any attention is good PR at that level.

I feel more masculine when the dudes I worship have a shit ton of followers.

At that stage he was super famous and any attention is good PR at that level.

1488427_o.gif

Because Khabib's general fanbase are rational, mature adults who simply enjoy watching a good scrap.

Conrad supporters are typically impressionable, pre-pubescent try-hards who live on social media and think they're special.
This view feels irrational. I doubt you’ve been able to even come close to any data that supports this. And if you must know, I like both fighters.

This view feels irrational. I doubt you’ve been able to even come close to any data that supports this. And if you must know, I like both fighters.
You're right, it was just a shit-stirring attempt!

Most people that Khabib knows aren't on any social media.

You sound like a digital bitch. Bet you add random people on Facebook so you can tell yourself you have friends.

Conor McGregor has 7.9 million followers but Khabib only has 877k
What do you think are the main reasons why he has nearly 10 times more followers?

I think its because Conor talks the talk and walks the walk. His entertainment value is unmatched

Because most people are sh*t human beings, just like Conor.

How many followers does Dan Bilzerian have again?

Uhh look at instagram old man

Normal people stopped using twitter in the early 2010's.

Khabib is the biggest star in all of Russia on Instagram.

https://www.moscowurbanadventures.com/blog/khabib-nurmagomedov-russias-most-followed-instagram-star/

Khabib Nurmagomedov – Russia’s Most Followed Instagram Star
October 14, 2019
Russia is in many ways an unusual country. You will understand this the first time you visit here. Perhaps it’s not surprising that the most popular Russian blogger on Instagram is not a movie star or a singer, but … a UFC fighter from Dagestan. Moscow Urban Adventures is happy to introduce him!

His name is Khabib Nurmagomedov and he has more than 17 million followers on Instagram! Most recently, the list of the most popular Russian stars was headed by Olga Buzova, but now pop singers and rap artists are not at the top.

Nevertheless, the title Superstar has got professional UFC fighter from Dagestan. Dagestan is a very special region in the south of Russia, which even for Russians remain exotic. Most people living here are strict Muslims with strong patriarchate lifestyle. You may learn more about Dagestan culture and food on our Eat like a Russian tour. But back to the son of this land, Khabib…

Who is he? Why is he loved in Russia and in the world?

One who knows no defeat

%D0%A7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD-1.jpg

Khabib Nurmagomedov – Russia’s Most Followed Instagram Star
October 14, 2019
Russia is in many ways an unusual country. You will understand this the first time you visit here. Perhaps it’s not surprising that the most popular Russian blogger on Instagram is not a movie star or a singer, but … a UFC fighter from Dagestan. Moscow Urban Adventures is happy to introduce him!

%D0%90%D0%B2%D0%B0.jpg

His name is Khabib Nurmagomedov and he has more than 17 million followers on Instagram! Most recently, the list of the most popular Russian stars was headed by Olga Buzova, but now pop singers and rap artists are not at the top.

Nevertheless, the title Superstar has got professional UFC fighter from Dagestan. Dagestan is a very special region in the south of Russia, which even for Russians remain exotic. Most people living here are strict Muslims with strong patriarchate lifestyle. You may learn more about Dagestan culture and food on our Eat like a Russian tour. But back to the son of this land, Khabib…

Who is he? Why is he loved in Russia and in the world?

One who knows no defeat

ufc-champ-khabib-nurmagomedov-most-successful-russian-athlete-by-forbes.jpg

Khabib's identity is an undefeated fighter. What happens when he loses? His mystique will be gone. Floyd Mayweather is an undefeated boxer and is so famous because he's undefeated. Muhammad Ali has 5 losses and is the more popular boxer by far. Some people have charisma that draws people to them. Some have an unblemished record and people are amazed at there invincibility. Charisma will stand the test of time. Only the rare fighter finishes their career undefeated. Will Khabib be as famous if he loses 5 fights? Time will tell if we get an answer. Conor has 4 losses and is the most famous fighter in the world.

I dunno, social media is for dummies?

Back