Conor has 7.9 Million

Every time Conor taps he gains a follower.

Conor invented it for the Aldo fight
But he didn't invent walking or talking. Those have been around for thousands of years. Now, if Conor could talk the walk, or walk the talk, then that would be a new invention. Or is that what he's trying to do when he walks like Vince McMahon? Damn, I'm confused.

I bet he's making a ton of money just off that alone.

Many Russians are dirt poor. The median household income is $23,000. Many do not have the ability to watch Khabibi fights, many do not have internet or know what "following" even means.

millions of followers? for his religion yeah, which makes him look like a clown
praising some imaginary dude that you pray to 5 times a day, makes you a fucking clown
and what about the times he speaks with pride about how he's Russian and feels Russian. his ancestors got brutally murdered by the people he claims to be, so they all fought and died for nothing.

biggest clown in the UFC
Careful, I got yellowed for insulting his religion.

Conor's always been a good role model to kids outside of the cage.

But he didn't invent walking or talking. Those have been around for thousands of years. Now, if Conor could talk the walk, or walk the talk, then that would be a new invention. Or is that what he's trying to do when he walks like Vince McMahon? Damn, I'm confused.
Thats the Money walk

Uhh look at instagram old man

Normal people stopped using twitter in the early 2010's.

Khabib is the biggest star in all of Russia on Instagram.

https://www.moscowurbanadventures.com/blog/khabib-nurmagomedov-russias-most-followed-instagram-star/

Khabib Nurmagomedov – Russia’s Most Followed Instagram Star
October 14, 2019
Russia is in many ways an unusual country. You will understand this the first time you visit here. Perhaps it’s not surprising that the most popular Russian blogger on Instagram is not a movie star or a singer, but … a UFC fighter from Dagestan. Moscow Urban Adventures is happy to introduce him!

His name is Khabib Nurmagomedov and he has more than 17 million followers on Instagram! Most recently, the list of the most popular Russian stars was headed by Olga Buzova, but now pop singers and rap artists are not at the top.

Nevertheless, the title Superstar has got professional UFC fighter from Dagestan. Dagestan is a very special region in the south of Russia, which even for Russians remain exotic. Most people living here are strict Muslims with strong patriarchate lifestyle. You may learn more about Dagestan culture and food on our Eat like a Russian tour. But back to the son of this land, Khabib…

Who is he? Why is he loved in Russia and in the world?

One who knows no defeat

%D0%A7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD-1.jpg

90% of Khabib's instagram followers are fake

look at the sudden vertical leap in followers

upload_2020-1-23_20-0-20.png

And only 4% of his followers actually engage with his posts (like, comment etc)

upload_2020-1-23_20-1-2.png

Last edited:
Thats the Money walk
I know he has money. Hell, I'd let Floyd carry me and then kick my ass for $80m too. But I think I'd walk and talk correctly. You say Conor does, too. So tell me how Khabib walks the talk and talks the walk. And how about when he jogs? Or sings? Does he jog the sing and sing the jog?

My theory is that Twitter isn't very popular in Russia.

Khabib would have twice as many followers if they allowed their women to use a phone.

Is it harder to create fake followers in twitter?
Much easier.

You can actually buy them from Russian based sites, funnily enough... Valentina Shevchenko has the highest ratio of fake followers, it turned out, coincidentally.

Edit: That was a while ago about Valentina... These days it seems to be Big Brown Brendan Schaub.

Last edited:
In 2015-2017 Conor’s star power was mind blowing

little videos like this:

He was the absolute man. Sadly 2018-2019 were bad years for him. 2020 he’s definitely trending again but nothing like 2016. 2016 he ruled the world practically

Much easier.

You can actually buy them from Russian based sites, funnily enough... Valentina Shevchenko has the highest ratio of fake followers, it turned out, coincidentally.
Interesting, would love to know why that is? What makes it easier?

I got to imagine twitter then pays much better per ad viewed (holding all else equal). This is interesting stuff. Good to know...

Back