"Conor fights midgets" - Myth busted

Ah that old nutmeg. Actually Nate owes his life to Herb Dean and the UFC rule makers for giving him that 1-minute breather between rounds.
And that's why I'm saying that he can't get it from Conor, because he looks terrible while doing it so. But he did, and he looks bad.

Dude lost to FW fighters, while being a WW. Don't tell me that he isn't a WW trying to have a advantage at LW, because he is.

You are what you weigh in at. The will both be WWs on the 20th

Nates been a LW for most of his career and is ranked as a LW.
Conors been a FW for most of his career and is FW champ.

All these salty Conor fans didnt say shit about Nates "size" before the first fight

In my honest opinion, both guys optimum weight class is LW. Just an opinion though

Dem servers down at Sherdog Headquarters are probably struggling to handle all of the traffic generated by this thread:

WWhtKL.gif
sherdog servers crash when Overeem KOs JDS and Cruz decisions Dillashaw, don't flatter yourself.

He couldn't get it from Conor because Nate not only did never beat someone that was even close to how big he is, but because he also lost to a couple of FW fighters who are Mendes size.

So there you go. Nate just can't think good enough, just like Conor haters.
Never is a big word when you are wrong.. Facts help when TRYING to not look like a casual fanboy nuthugger..

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you Conor fans? Does he attract nothing but mentally unstable tarts as a fan base?

I can understand being a fan and having a favorite fighter bit you guys are creepy as fuck....
"tarts" - LEL.

All conor fans are legally sane. It's the haters like you I worry about!

You are what you weigh in at. The will both be WWs on the 20th

Nates been a LW for most of his career and is ranked as a LW.
Conors been a FW for most of his career and is FW champ.

All these salty Conor fans didnt say shit about Nates "size" before the first fight

In my honest opinion, both guys optimum weight class is LW. Just an opinion though

Conor haters talk shit about him having a advantage in his fights, when Nate does usually have a much bigger advantage than Conor have at FW.

So it's ok to say the same about others.

Truth is you can't blame Conor for fighting at FW, he wanted to fight at LW. It was the UFC that wanted him at FW. However, it was Conor who said weight classes didn't matter and he would beat lawler. Then he got rocked and choked out by the first guy he fought with a bigger reach, on 11 days notice with no camp. The stats are nice but not the point. When you say your going to knock out everyone, then you lose, get ready for the blowback.

"tarts" - LEL.

All conor fans are legally sane. It's the haters like you I worry about!
You in particular should seek professional help. Your obsession can't be healthy.........

Or maybe you should just come out of the closet and stop living the lie. It is "current year" after all.

It's funny seeing all the Conor haters stumble and bumble when presented with these facts. Thanks for the laughs guys.
No haters, just actual fans and Martial Artists that lol at you casuals that have no clue what you speak of. Especially saying Nate has never beat anyone his size or bigger. Silly noobs!

Conor is the one calling them midgets. You're debunking Conor in favor of Conor.

He does fight manlets....just not exclusively

Markham and Hill. Quality opponents.

Cerrone was beaten mentally before that fight started. Different fighter now.

179-184...
<36>
And the point was.. ? That you casuals are saying Nate has never beat a person his size of bigger. Which those three simply prove. You do realize Conor has admitted himself about his weight, his trainer says cutting to 177 is a bit for him and anybody who actually fights knows what weights the avg fighter cut from. Good day kiddo.

Pride LW was 160. So who is it that doesn't know what they are talking about?

5 lbs, what a huge difference.

It was LW anyways. Nick and Nate are the same size, the difference is that one have to keep on with the diet.

Came in to say this. Conor himself is the one who complained about having to fight midgets. Conor fucked up by choosing nate, plain and simple.
Conor was the first person to mention hes fighting midgets
So TS just wasted all that time busting a myth that his favorite fighter started. Hilarious

Conor fights midgets,and hates giants(normal size),and midgets...

Back