"Conor fights midgets" - Myth busted

Conor haters will now proceed to do a bunch of mental gymnastics while posting gifs of Conor tapping to make themselves feel better.

And... Begin.
Conor was the one who started it. no one was saying he fights midgets until he started calling his opponents midgets.

Conor was the first person to mention hes fighting midgets
So TS just wasted all that time busting a myth that his favorite fighter started. Hilarious

1jp-LP.gif

'Midget' is an absolute term though, it doesn't really matter if Conor is much bigger than them.
They are grown up man who can cut to 145 and most of them are under 5'8''.
Your data points towards Conor being a midget aswell, not towards him not fighting midgets.

Conor was the one who started it. no one was saying he fights midgets until he started calling his opponents midgets.
Yes. To make fun of them.

Nate and his fans (conor haters) used it against him to try and tarnish his GOAT record. I'm just spewing facts mate. Keep up...if you can!!!

No Nate said he fights midgets. When in actual fact Nate fights short people.

LEL. "grow up" - listing facts is immature now. Damn you research you're so bloody immature!!!!

Nate got it from Conor, but I think that you already know that.

Cheekbones not as pronounced. Pale weight skin adds to the drained effect.

Verdict - healthier than Nate.

Ive never seen someone with "pale weight skin" before

you are pathetic and conor will never drench u with his sperm as you so desire

Nate is actually the one who can only beat fighters that are not even close to his size. Nate never beat someone that was as big as him.

But let the Conor haters say what they want, or they will cry about the Conor fans.

You and the TS are both too dense to understand the difference between height and size. They are not always synonymous. Nate is taller than his opponents but not bigger than them. Conor is not necessarily taller than his opponents but he is bigger than them.

Nate got it from Conor, but I think that you already know that.

He couldn't get it from Conor because Nate not only did never beat someone that was even close to how big he is, but because he also lost to a couple of FW fighters who are Mendes size.

So there you go. Nate just can't think good enough, just like Conor haters.

You and the TS are both too dense to understand the difference between height and size. They are not always synonymous. Nate is taller than his opponents but not bigger than them. Conor is not necessarily taller than his opponents but he is bigger than them.
Nate stays lean to have that big reach advantage. He's not a knockout artist and his biggest weapon is range.

Nate in the martial arts game is what we like to call a "tweener" - probably somewhere between 155 and 170

Conor is the same. He's probably between 145-155.

Yes. To make fun of them.

Nate and his fans (conor haters) used it against him to try and tarnish his GOAT record. I'm just spewing facts mate. Keep up...if you can!!!
no, conor used it against himself. you're definitely spewing.

He couldn't get it from Conor because Nate not only did never beat someone that was even close to how big he is, but because he also lost to a couple of FW fighters who are Mendes size.

So there you go. Nate just can't think good enough, just like Conor haters.

Do you really not know that Conor has referred to several of his opponents as midgets?

Off the top of my head I can recall him using that term to describe Aldo, Mendes and Siver. I'm guessing that there are more.

Try again.

Nate stays lean to have that big reach advantage. He's not a knockout artist and his biggest weapon is range.

Nate in the martial arts game is what we like to call a "tweener" - probably somewhere between 155 and 170

Conor is the same. He's probably between 145-155.

Tell him that Nate is walking at LHW weight.

And when doing the cut for LW he probably walk around at MW weight or maybe even more than that.

That's already way bigger than any of his opponents.

Back