Conor doesn't deserve a Title shot, but what about Aldo and Romero?

world is not a fair place
I agree with TS, we should have equal response to all of these kinds of situations

Easiest way to break the suction is to create a tiny amount of space between the lips and the object of affection. This can be achieved by using a pinky or kitchen utensil. Letting go can be difficult but not impossible.

Regardless of what we think, judges gave that win to Moraes. It was very close too not a complete robbery or something. Regardless Aldo hasn't won a fight at BW yet but he still should get a title shot? give Aldo another BW fight and let him get a win first. Plus there is other guys in that division that deserve the title shot over Aldo regardless if you think he won or not.

You should address the Frankie part too, Frankie was in close fights with Ben Henderson at 155, zero fights at 145 but yet he jumps right into the division to fight Aldo?

Conor getting a title shot wont be worse than those mentioned above.
I don't necessarily agree Aldo should get a title shot, I'm saying he has a better case which he does since he fought and arguably beat the #1 contender in the division and the champion wants the fight based on his legacy at FW and undeniable all time great status seeing it as a great chance to solidify his own legacy should he beat such an accomplished opponent who also happens to be a horrible stylistic match up for him on paper. Blame Henry if the fight happens.

As for Frankie we're talking about a former defending champion who everyone felt was a natural FW coming off a loss that almost everyone agrees he got robbed in. ( it was a close fight both winning 2 rounds each heading into the fifth which Frankie undeniably won). Again, we're looking at an all time great who looked like a tough stylistic match up against a champion with no other clear contender at the time who personally asked for the fight.

Conor with his 5 career top 10 wins and 0 title defences is not an all time great nor is he coming off a win against a top contender nor is the champion asking for the fight because he see's it as a career defining victory since he already decisively beat him.

Not sure why you use these examples to justify Conor getting a title shot though when all you really have to do is mention Cheal vs Jones which is undeniably the most undeserved TS in history. I'm sure it's purely coincidence Cheal being the casual fan favorite at the time because of his loud mouth during press conferences.

Sorry, I like conversing MMA with people who aren't children.
No, you like to converse MMA(and probably everything else) with people who agree with you. A true definition of a “child”’s conversation.
though it’s still a human error we all might fall victim to from time to time so I forgive you.

No, you like to converse MMA(and probably everything else) with people who agree with you. A true definition of a “child”’s conversation.
though it’s still a human error we all might fall victim to from time to time so I forgive you.
You bore me.

Back