Conor didn’t punch the old guy he threw the glass cup on his face...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
His fist didn’t touch the guy’s face only the glass cup watch the video and stop this bs!

Watch after 1:03 and see the glass flings of his face!

Note, I was wrong because I thought if the guy who was supposed to KO Floyd punches an old man then he would kill him! I’m sorry guys I overestimated Conor’s punching power!

Last edited:
His fist didn’t touch the guy’s face only the glass cup watch the video and stop this bs!

thats the guys sitting behind the guy that got punched moving his hand. he was punched.

/endthread

Yeah kind of hard to punch with a glass in your hand, good eye TS. He still did hit an old man tho lol.

Looks like he clubbed him with the glass. Still assault.

Yeah kind of hard to punch with a glass in your hand, good eye TS. He still did hit an old man tho lol.

Thread starter wasn't trying to excuse Conor's behavior, he was trying to justify Conor's inability to knock an old man out.

nah bad eye. he punched him. what youre seeing is someones hand. one of the old dudes behind the dude that got punched moving.

Either way he either tried and did punch someone.

Or tried to glass them.

Not sure about that but throwing a glass at someone's face is even worse.

looks like he punched his face. Look at the bartenders reaction.

the whitish flash is the light reflecting off his over sized watch...

well that makes it all better.
Thanks TS....

You guys are right

It is going to cost him some of that Mayweather money.

That’s kinda worse though man, looks like he was trying to break the glass on his face

I was thinking that.

If Conor landed that flush left, the man would be in a coma.

Ask Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, Alvarez etc.

Back